Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people's Princess hus taken a leave of absence from 'this app' as a mark of respect for HRH.

That's my weekend entertainment oot the windae faster than Rayn the wean.
To be fair we could probably work out what he will do at the weekend, same as every other weekend. Gutted we need to wait to see what byootiful handmade tat wee Deek got made for him. He's already cleared a bespoke place on the kitchen worktop for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh feck off Mario. Like you really care how people are, you self centred bastard 😠🖕🍊
View attachment 1565969
Hello ma lovelies just catching up with you all, so ayye not a chance he'll be able to stay of until Sunday.
Nae debates.
His post hurts ma head, I Cannae talk at times ma spelling is shocking oan this app, app isnae ma Joab but amount of erroes in one post from him is bad.
Why's he's jumping on the influencer wagon telling us won't be on? Thought app wasnae his Joab? And he wasnae an influencer and so forth.
Ayyye gutted no goin have a laugh with he's 100+ dots.

• Haha
Hawd the freakin bus! Christmas songs in September, hang your head in shame my lovelie!

Hi ya bunch of trolls, I'm a new commentor here 👋
I’m Late by Marion’s standard ma lovely , he is already planing Easter’s decor !

The people's Princess hus taken a leave of absence from 'this app' as a mark of respect for HRH.

Asks how everyone is and then is like but I’ll speak to you all Sunday …really not that bothered how we are managing our emotions are you Marion!

he is such a twit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair we could probably work out what he will do at the weekend, same as every other weekend. Gutted we need to wait to see what byootiful handmade tat wee Deek got made for him. He's already cleared a bespoke place on the kitchen worktop for it.
Don't be gutted hen.

He has so many wee treatits to show us. It'll be like Christmas has come early when he treatits us to hunners of dots of doom. Be worth the wait. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Aye, I bet he’s EATING OUT😤😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And here are the mangled comments. One small question, answer this trolls, why is he reaching out to sad #mariosmafia if he's going to be off this app until Sunday (or until his next shopping order arrived to be shown off). The insincerity makes me cringe, it's not just him of course, Influencers, listen, LESS IS MORE. Sigh.
The bleep doesn’t even have his comments turned on 🤣🤣🤣

sorry for the crude word but that is the only word Ifeel really sums him up in all his glory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Clutching ma beak at this 😂😂🤣 also do every time I see your profile pic 🤣 this thread is 100% the best on tattle!

• Haha
Calling it she’ll be back wae full oan Candy Cane Lame on Monday “tae lift her nations spirits at this sad time”!

Any excuse eh Maz?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calling it she’ll be back wae full oan Candy Cane Lame on Monday “tae lift her nations spirits at this sad time”!

Any excuse eh Maz?
He’s gonna use it as an excuse to put the decorations up even earlier than usual isn’t he? So….next weekend then 😂

• Haha

Any excuse eh Maz?
You're getting a bingo hen.

Santa will have left him a wee pressie already too, no doubt.

"Our life's are too short not to enjoy it. I'm climbing. I'm fine. Ma mental health has never been better!!!111"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Given Marion has tried to jump on every bandwagon going and hijack everytype of persona ! Im Surpised he hasn’t taken us on a Chrystal healing and angel numbers journey yet! I bet it will happen before long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if when The Queen is taken too Holyrood Palace Mario will pop along, give the coffin a quick buff wae his Fabulousa Polish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if when The Queen is taken too Holyrood Palace Mario will pop along, give the coffin a quick buff wae his Fabulousa Polish?
Oh god, it'll be like when the Hinch stole Christmas all over again. He'll think they are bringing the coffin just to him, but when she takes a detour he'll be foaming at the mouth. There'll be lots of quotes about never pushing a loyal person and so forth, then a dirty delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pushing his way tae the front of the queue flashing his shart caird aboot. A wee 🥔♥ tae the coffin. Then a bespoke insta PowerPoint presentation, RIP with the 'angles' now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Deek ootside Ibrox this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.