Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies don't all try at once tae order your £8 burnt orange dress coat fae Shein for Autumn Wintum

Shartin has snatched the last one so aye.

However you can get yoursel a bespoke Edinburgh Tartan £9 dress scarf

Or

How aboot some Kat Slater Jammies which are both polyester & silk, you can wear these wi plastic sliders and be extra cosy so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg you guys have me howling on ma bus home from work. People looking at me like they have seen Marion wrapped up in his sleeping bag in 90 degree heat

• Haha
Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
Why is the left side totally bald??
Dressed like a casual business man

Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
Is that Rayn on phone cover or a fake cat before Rayn?
Did he have that as a reminder one day he'll have a cat just like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's awwww cozy in his new pj's, oot the shower and straight into just out the bag pj's, manky wee scrote, wash them first! I hope they have factory dust and dirt all over them and germs climb up inside his wee naked mushroom, short journey mind!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Where’s his ugg slippers at my lovelies? Has the debt collector took them?
I defo think he's wears stuff once and returns or doesn't even wear them.
For someone that loves to be cosy it's baffling why he's bought a rusty orange (cheap) smart coat.
It was only £8.50 that's literally only reason he bought it not cause he would like one it's £8.50 he has to have it.
I wonder why cheap material won't last.

• Haha
There’s nae way he’s knocking about in paisley on public transport dressed like this hens. He would be lynched in seconds. A don’t think he would even make it past the junkies on the stairwell.. maybe he dress up and plays make believe in his brothers gaff when he dog sits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.