Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted this earlier ma lovelies, but remember he isnae going overboard this year
Looks like a hint to me.
He hoping for a freebie.
Yeah cause you need it like you need a hole in the head Mario.
Would love nothing more than someone to frisbee him with one he's Candy canes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Who dusney love a bit a CHEETA PRAYENT …?”
me Mario and it’s bleeping Leopard print ya imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we all just brushing over him not wearing PJs to bed?
It's no worth the nightmares doll. Ah bet that's why he fake tans, wee Deek wakes up every morning shouting you've sharted the bed again Martin!. Martin denying it and blaming the broon marks oan fake tan and lights another wax melt tae hide the jobby smell.

What, and you think I'm just going to let youse all forget? I think the duck not ma lovelie.
View attachment 1562639
You're a wrong un @hopethishelpsallthebest #triggered 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it looks like it’s made of felt. Like the little fuzzy felt creatures you stuck to the fuzzy board (showing ma age with the fuzzy felts there) those scarfs are even in the plastic packets you get down the market.
Aw the local weans throwing sticky willies oan his felt jaiket. #iykyk 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Martinism for the wiki @mammaof3

"I'm in complete empathy"

View attachment 1562653
Marion the health services do not want your respect when you ponse off the government spending money on tat that could go towards paying these ‘earth angels’ higher salaries ! Or when you are prancing around shops with covid …are you in ‘complete empathy’ of them then ?
duck off you cock womble ! He has got right on my tits tonight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Back in yer ain lane hen it's fae the real Scot shop in Edinburgh... Has Mario ever been?
For all he's spent on scarfs I got maself a proper one fae Edinburgh shop, it's actually the family name tartan (surname). Cost me £90 but I've used it every year for last 4 years and it's made from real wool and got my initials on it in corner (Smell the wealth)
Vegans don't come at me nae sheep are harmed and they need be shaved.
Ma hard earned cash
Ma life
Nae debates
Soo ayye got to love a bit a fake Burberry
I was given a real Burberry scarf when my wee one was born. Christmas baby. I have worn it every year for 8 years and never felt the need to buy more scarves. I also only own a handful of coats. One is a manky dog walking coat I have no intentions of replacing any time soon. One has been with me longer than my husband lol
WHY does he need sooooooo many bloody coats & scarfs when he admittedly doesn't leave the house. Make it make sense. And Martine, those are womens pyjamas. Nay debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Marion the health services do not want your respect when you ponse off the government spending money on tat that could go towards paying these ‘earth angels’ higher salaries ! Or when you are prancing around shops with covid …are you in ‘complete empathy’ of them then ?
duck off you cock womble ! He has got right on my tits tonight 🤣
I will have you know Martin was first out there banging a pot on a Thursday night during lockdown. I'm not sure whether it was for key workers or his boiled stovies had stuck to it though. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I will have you know Martin was first out there banging a pot on a Thursday night during lockdown. I'm not sure whether it was for key workers of his boiled stovies had stuck to it though. 🤔
More likely to scare off the crackheads sitting in the communal stair way ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thought of his 🍄boaby rubbing off the glitter pumpkin sheets tonight is giving me the boak. I'll not sleep the night hens 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.