Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s him hinting for some free decorations from Tony Almond . He was hinting last year too but they never bothered with him .
Tony Almond gift all of their tit to that walking skeleton, Becky Evans. Nothing left fae Moira

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You have to have stuff to look forward to. We’ve just done two weeks in a foreign land (smell the wealth) and my real anxiety kicked my arse the whole time…..but my teenage kids had the BEST time and we saw some amazing things and did some amazing things (climbing mountains, swimming in rivers, lots of animals) in a few weeks we are going to bottomless brunch for old mister cubicles birthday. I have invited some of his old school mates from a different county as a surprise and it’s gonna be FUN! These are lads staring down the barrel of their 60’s but fun times keeps you going!
I have shopped to soothe self in the past and it doesnt work. You just have clutter to clutter your head worse. I have recently bought a Chanel perfume cos I bloody love it but one will do. I feel great every time I wear it and don’t feel the need to have 85 perfumes to choose from as they will just go off.
he is gonna be an old man in that dusty crusty bed sit wondering what the hell happened and where his life went. I went to home bargains earlier and was horrified by all the Xmas tat. I will pullthe same old tattered box of devs out of the loft (no rats or bespoke squirrels) and throw them at my (fake as can’t afford real anymore at £40 odd quid) tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ive been blocked on two accounts hen - first time I basically gave him his character (that was on my main account) and second time because I was angry at him calling cleaners scrubbers as my Mum cleaned schools all her working life (he wasn’t a cleaner at this point) so aye.
Nae it wisnae, ye sent him nudes didn't ye @menopausalmargrit and Martin hud never seen nakedness before and fainted oan the chesterfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seen in home bargains today tinsely, plastic tat candy cane crap for £1.99 50cm (approx).
I didnae take a pic ma lovelies as this app no ma joab, am no an Influencer and didnae want to look like a manic Mario II.
But I bet he either already has them or WILL NEED them👌😍
Soo ayye tons love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They bleeping fast fashion coats, the 1999 timberland boots with their own carbon footprint, the endless buying of plastic shite…

Marios the main cause of climate change.

Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone with social anxiety who never goes out …he narf has a lot of dress coats and scarfs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently he got the LAST size, what do you know them personally fae Shein.
Just because it's now sold out doesn't mean you automatically got last one Marion ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm not even going into they PJs creepy and awful.
For women yes... Men no next he'll have matching thong 🐆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lovely material, soft and POLYESTER 🤦‍♀️ do not belong in the same sentence! What a tube. And he doesn't care if they're short, the heating is on full blast all the time....he's going to have some shock come winter 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His new kat slater PJ's are a nice "soft polyester" (sound delightful) and not from the women's section 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They bleeping fast fashion coats, the 1999 timberland boots with their own carbon footprint, the endless buying of plastic shite…

Marios the main cause of climate change.

Nae debates!
When the world is ending due to a natural disaster created by climate change Marion will do one last 100 dots to us all..

“goodbye ma lovelies. I canny believe me the influencer contributed to this…it was my journeh and was so worth it…I get so emotional looking back, all you trolls are jealous that you did not create history , so get back in ye lane…no debates”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The pretend Burberry scarf 🙈 just naw!!
Back in yer ain lane hen it's fae the real Scot shop in Edinburgh... Has Mario ever been?
For all he's spent on scarfs I got maself a proper one fae Edinburgh shop, it's actually the family name tartan (surname). Cost me £90 but I've used it every year for last 4 years and it's made from real wool and got my initials on it in corner (Smell the wealth)
Vegans don't come at me nae sheep are harmed and they need be shaved.
Ma hard earned cash
Ma life
Nae debates
Soo ayye got to love a bit a fake Burberry

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Right who’s all running out to buy their Man that PJ set??? 🤣
bleeping state of that Beaky Mutant👃👽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.