Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely material, soft and POLYESTER 🤦‍♀️ do not belong in the same sentence! What a tube. And he doesn't care if they're short, the heating is on full blast all the time....he's going to have some shock come winter 🙄
Like his sweet Pinot greeeegio 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When the world is ending due to a natural disaster created by climate change Marion will do one last 100 dots to us all..

“goodbye ma lovelies. I canny believe me the influencer contributed to this…it was my journeh and was so worth it…I get so emotional looking back, all you trolls are jealous that you did not create history , so get back in ye lane…no debates”
And he’ll be sitting there in his synthetic “soft polyester” non-degradable kat slater jammies that will pollute the bleeping earth for years to come. So aye. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
DF5869D0-639D-4DD2-81C3-7C65C6465D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
12A80810-5656-4B9A-BE27-B1D1456302D6.jpeg

Youse my code… YOUSE?! He’s having a bleeping laugh, isn’t he? He has to be! Surely no one could be that thick. No wonder you’re not an influencer Mazda!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He really fancies himself in GQ 😂
The feck are those ugly things on his feet?! 🥴

They're so cheap because Shein make all their range in China. And you can tell because those scarves are practically see through 👎
Screenshot_20220907-193100_Instagram.jpg

Hope he puts these synthetic things on for us to see 🤭
Screenshot_20220907-193250_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And he’ll be sitting there in his synthetic “soft polyester” non-degradable kat slater jammies that will pollute the bleeping earth for years to come. So aye. 😂
I hope he doesn’t stand to close to an open flame in them … he and his tat cave will go up in flames quicker than you can say “not ma quote” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The announcement that he doesn’t wear jammies to bed is gonny result in ma dinner coming back up.

also “youse my code” has annoyed me more than it should.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m clutching ma beak here watching him flounce about in them pjs!!! Kat slater eat your heart out hen!!!! Back in ma Lane I go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
High neck polo? Whit?!

Three dress coats? Whit fur?! Aw they days oot in the hoose aw cosy in case he hus a overheating episode panic attack?!

Canny breathe fur laughing ma lovelies. Call me mental but how many coats do you need when you never go anywhere? Never seen him go an autumn wintum walk other than to his work and back.

I'm howling. This fucker is trolling us I swear. When I tell you I RAN HERE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
That bleeping hair! It looks like he’s had a patch shaved fae brain surgery and it’s just started tae grow back!

We know he doesn’t have a brain though, so that theory is oot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those pajamas 😂😂😂 Howling omg 😂😂 He's got to be a wind up account I'm not having it otherwise. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The announcement that he doesn’t wear jammies to bed is gonny result in ma dinner coming back up.

also “youse my code” has annoyed me more than it should.
I’m sure I’ve seen him all cozy in bed in his Jammies !
He will defo need them when he canny afford to wear his leccie bill 🤣

I thought his flooring was grey ? Has he changed it again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.