Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me that he thinks he is something on "that app"
Mazda hen, you're nothing, it's no your joab (your own quote) you are just a person that uses social media much like the rest of the millions and millions worldwide that do, it doesn't make you money, you are the influenced NOT the influencer.
I can't get my head round why he thinks he is someone of importance.
Totally agree. His dots of doom last night were painfully self indulgent. Who actually cares if you like the title of influencer or not? To qualify as an influencer you need to make a living off 'this app' which we all know doesny apply to the beaky basterd.

Serious delusions of grandeur and nae debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally agree. I couldn’t live like it. Well, he isn’t living, he’s just existing. There is nothing to look forward to. It’s the same tit every day, with no hope in sight.

Our end goal is to retire at 50 to the Canary Islands. What does he have to look forward to in old age? Leaving that bedsit in a wooden box
I couldn't live like it either. It does you good to have something to look forward to, it doesn't matter how far away it may be. Just something. It doesn't even have to be something extravagant, what about even a day out with deek doing something fun that doesn't involve B&M or Castle Avicci. Its just endless spending on plastic tat & visiting the chippy. Like you say its just existing. He constantly wishes his life away too. What a life :oops::oops:

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I couldn’t live like it. Well, he isn’t living, he’s just existing. There is nothing to look forward to. It’s the same tit every day, with no hope in sight.

Our end goal is to retire at 50 to the Canary Islands. What does he have to look forward to in old age? Leaving that bedsit in a wooden box
Aw, when my Gran was going through chemo, just before she passed away she said “this isn’t living, it’s existing” and it’s stuck with me ever since. You don’t know what’s around the corner so live a little, and it doesn’t have to be extravagent holidays, just do something that will give you memories to look back on when times get hard. if Instagram is still around in 5 years time and he maybe has a downward turn in health (given his diet it could be 5 weeks) he will regret literally doing nothing in life.

If he wasn’t such a massive bleep and was bleeping rude to me on DM I might feel sorry for him but alas I don’t and will not be chanting him on fae the roof tops!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Started thinking about what to get the kids for Xmas the day, and seen this for my oldest. Martin would have been better aff getting this wee set for his baldy dome to play dress up wae rather than splashing oot oan the real deal. So aye.
D9E0DD16-84FC-4D21-AF34-27234198E78C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw, when my Gran was going through chemo, just before she passed away she said “this isn’t living, it’s existing” and it’s stuck with me ever since. You don’t know what’s around the corner so live a little, and it doesn’t have to be extravagent holidays, just do something that will give you memories to look back on when times get hard. if Instagram is still around in 5 years time and he maybe has a downward turn in health (given his diet it could be 5 weeks) he will regret literally doing nothing in life.

If he wasn’t such a massive bleep and was bleeping rude to me on DM I might feel sorry for him but alas I don’t and will not be chanting him on fae the roof tops!
Exactly, doesn't need to be a holiday, doesn't even need to be an overnight stay! Could simply be a fun day out to the arcade, crazy golf, a nice meal somewhere new, a bar crawl in a new city. Make memories as much as you can. My sister died when I was 16, she was 28 and I'm now 33 - It always pains me to know I'm older than her now and she didn't even get to live her life as much as she wanted because she was ill so now I make sure I do it for the both of us because life is short. Absolutely hate to see people wishing their life away ❤

Started thinking about what to get the kids for Xmas the day, and seen this for my oldest. Martin would have been better aff getting this wee set for his baldy dome to play dress up wae rather than splashing oot oan the real deal. So aye.
View attachment 1561521
That would probably work just as much on his 3 strands of hair than his real dyson does my lovely - nae debates xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve got 24 pages to catch up on from youse vile trolls, best I remain in ma aine bubble and have a bespoke catch up and get tae know , so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he never buy quality, or shop in decent shops like John Lewis, selfriges etc, it’s not like he can’t afford it. You’d think working in Debenhams would’ve given him the taste of nice things. Always cheap tit.
Back on yer ain lane he he would but the don't accept klarna and also they are not branded like : Timerland, Nike, goocci, Balenciaga, superdry, Jo Malone, chanel, Louis Vuitton. He wasn't people to see the wealth so ayyye if it's not got a logo it no fur him doll nahh.
Tons love 💎

I do apologize in my last post I read back and it's a bit mumble jumble, letters missing. No ma problem but ma post, ma life so forth 💎

Also mind when he did the MarioMafia2018 did anyone actually win that from him?
Or he could he not reframe himself from giving someone else his goodies that's he got with his hard earned cash
💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel the same as you. He can put his fake friendly voice on to his insta huns, but we know the nasty side to him.

I wouldn't swap his life for a day let alone a lifetime 🥴
As for this massive bauble, shoot me now! 👎🍊
Screenshot_20220907-145037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why does he never buy quality, or shop in decent shops like John Lewis, selfriges etc, it’s not like he can’t afford it. You’d think working in Debenhams would’ve given him the taste of nice things. Always cheap tit.
Eh, excuse me hen but oor Mazda is all about the small businesses and putting them on the map!! You know, small businesses like TK Maxx, Sports Direct, Next, Matalan, B&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On this day if dawn I find myself in agreement with Mazda. He is not an influencer!
It's that simple, nobody is buying things or changing their life because Mario said so.
Unless it is to do everything that he doesn't do ie save money, go on holiday, eat healthily etc.

Thread title nomination;
Mario, we all agree he is not an influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
On this day if dawn I find myself in agreement with Mazda. He is not an influencer!
It's that simple, nobody is buying things or changing their life because Mario said so.
Unless it is to do everything that he doesn't do ie save money, go on holiday, eat healthily etc.

Thread title nomination;
He influences me to live ma life more hen. Less material clutter and more memories 👌 a don’t want to end up like him. Although I do have ma own 3 bed front and back door plus a car so I suppose I’m already a few steps ahead..

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thread title nomination;
Tattle says so, cos he's under instagramers and not influencers so nae debates Martin. Tonsa luv 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

#79 Influence me this, Influence me that, all he does is buy tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel the same as you. He can put his fake friendly voice on to his insta huns, but we know the nasty side to him.

I wouldn't swap his life for a day let alone a lifetime 🥴
As for this massive bauble, shoot me now! 👎🍊
View attachment 1561775
That’s him hinting for some free decorations from Tony Almond . He was hinting last year too but they never bothered with him .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s all remember this the next time he shares stories of other people buying needless tat he’s posted about with the hashtag #mariomademedoit But he’s no an influencer though. Nope. Definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pmsl. What did he say to you ma lovlie. Did you veer oot your lane😭😂

Reactions: 7
Another total random purchase we have never seen again but do you remember the projector he bought for 'cosy' movie nights?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pmsl. What did he say to you ma lovlie. Did you veer oot your lane😭😂
Ive been blocked on two accounts hen - first time I basically gave him his character (that was on my main account) and second time because I was angry at him calling cleaners scrubbers as my Mum cleaned schools all her working life (he wasn’t a cleaner at this point) so aye.

Reactions: 22
Ive been blocked on two accounts hen - first time I basically gave him his character (that was on my main account) and second time because I was angry at him calling cleaners scrubbers as my Mum cleaned schools all her working life (he wasn’t a cleaner at this point) so aye.
He’s a nasty wee scrote ma luvlie. You just keep your power, so aye 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.