Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A new month, and he's already spending. 🤑

I updated his Treatit hisself for the wiki for August. Hope I did nay swerve outta ma lane. I would nay be surprised if he spent around £1000 on treats last month with all his cheeky meals.

Treatit hisself for the wiki: September

I'm including things "Deekz" bought him because he's a liar.

3rd September:

Diffuser and candle - £30
Lamp - £95
Starbucks cup - £13.15

Screenshot_20220903-183250_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
No as bad as misfit jaw though.
View attachment 1565027
What kind of cretin refers to the Queen as hen? Disrespectful idiot. Irrelevant of wether you are pro or anti royal she is someone’s loved one and that alone deserves some respect. Utter arseholes the pair of them. Right back in my ain lane I go..
Someone wanna check if jaw face is still on insta or if shes deleted me? I may have sent her a no so nice dm 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
It’s Glasgow derby day ma lovelies. Wee Deek will no doubt be sent tae the bedroom to sing his songs about killing catholics.

Fuck you Deek. Up the Celts 💚✊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
I hope he washed them SHEIN Pjs before putting them on the dirty bastard ! Their clothes are well known for having fleas and mites ! Think we will be going on a house fumigation journeh soon ma lovelies 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
Was half expecting a wee insta reel fae Martin, him being aw in black wi a wee black veil oan.

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
He loves a glass straw? When has this clown ever used a glass straw?

• Haha

Cinpab

Why does he never buy quality, or shop in decent shops like John Lewis, selfriges etc, it’s not like he can’t afford it. You’d think working in Debenhams would’ve given him the taste of nice things. Always cheap shit.

• Haha

teatwo

I actually can’t believe he fucking tagged Hannah 🤣 I think he wants her to do another scent for him but she just wants rid of him so he’s thought fine I’ll make my own 🙄

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
This always aggrieves me. I started driving lessons shortly after he said Deek was starting lessons, have passed my test and been driving for nearly eight months. I might be wrong - maybe he didn’t get on with driving - but it appears like the constant buying of worthless tat (it’s not interior design, you don’t see Kelly Hoppen covering her gaff with pumpkins, neon peppers and plastic leaves) has taken precedence.

But then I have no autumnal decs to my name. What do I know - maybe having 638 pumpkins to my name would have bought me more joy than being able to go where I like, when I like 🤪
Ma lovelie trade that car in for 10,000 velvet pumpkins and get back oan the McGills 👌 live your best life!!

• Haha

peachy-keen

Remember the time he said he wasn’t going to spend any more or go mad for autumn like he did last year? 🤪

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why would anyone ever even post that photo? 😂 I took an anatomy course at university and have honestly seen healthier looking cadavers. So aye! 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
He just repeats himself over and over and over and over again…….til people watching fail asleep or die! 😳😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
This cunt is delusional. He really believes in himself. There is clearly some sort of learning disability. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee cunt I’d think “bless him” haha

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Predictable as ever Mazza.
The queen worked hard to make the United Kingdom a country of acceptance. A country where good health wasn’t just for the rich. A country of endless opportunities!

Marion has laughed in her face at all of that !

- a partner who is part of a hate group
- prancing around with covid with no mask !
- chooses not to work and add to the UK’s issues by being a complete bum !

The queen would not entertain you Marion you are everything she stood against

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning ma lovelies, Mr Best told me last night, to stay in my own lane, as I was hogging all the bed. I've never been so proud of him and so forth. Might treat him to a burnt orange dress coat and a wee dress scarf. 🍁 Nice to see Marion is treating himself to another breakfast, setting himself up for a busy one hour shift and a case of the squits later.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
They obviously get the bus because they have some sort of disability pass because they could’ve got a train to there quicker.

• Haha
  • Heart