Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to try the scone, I'm not keen oan hash brown.
Potato scones are a thing of beauty up here ma lovely and can be homemade with left over mashed potatoes. Combine the potatoes well with a wee bit of plain flour and make sure it's well seasoned. Roll as thin as possible and then fry in a wee bit of butter. The difficult bit is getting them as thin as the shop bought ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where’s he getting all the money from ? Don’t believe Derek is buying him all these presents all of a sudden .
£50 for those items, his spending is out of control, it's time a family member stepped in and stopped this, they must be eyeBaw deep in debt, both minimum wage earners, him part time, it's disgusting behaviour, if he is claiming any benefits for anything I hope DWP is keeping a close eye, benefits are to help with living costs and not to spend on useless tat. Of course anyone can spend earned money on what they like, but it's irresponsible of him with such a big platform and current climate we are in, I wish someone close to him would have a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Marion has tae be a klepto
He’s a magpie. Any tat and he’ll have it. Absolute honkin “taste” and “style”, just absolutely any old shite and he’ll buy it. Imagine the money he has spent since opening his insta account alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What on earth is that lamp? He’s massively out of date again! He’s seriously doing all this spending for our benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the brothers Insta hen? Need to have a wee looky 💋🥔🍊
Just seen the brother's partner on an advert on tv for hair replacement, maybe he could give mazda a discount code 👀

Edit to add,
He seems nice, if you read here Dazza, please have a word with your bawbag brother in law to be about his spending habits!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus wept, someone could offer him the skin off their tit and he'd take it. I bet half of that pretty little home tat, will be on vinted by the morrow.

• Haha
Sensible, pfffttt he doesn't know the meaning of the word 🙄
View attachment 1550809

And showing off that new starbucks cup you're just so wasteful and thick, be sure no one visits you to see it. Imbecile
Most people are worrying about how they'll afford to eat and heat their homes, Christmas isn't a priority for them. I'd like to save each week but I can't - even though I'm doing overtime, it's not enough me to have much spare cash, and the small amount I do have is being used for necessities - yet this prick continues to spend like it's monopoly money! 😡 I hope the winter he's living for perishes him and makes his cock nose fall reet off! 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What on earth is that lamp? He’s massively out of date again! He’s seriously doing all this spending for our benefit.
For someone who “Thinks” she’s an interior stylist her taste is up her IBS arse!!!!!
That lamp is like something my granny has in her wee flat( bigger than Margo & DumDims flat may I add) He’s so far behind the times with style and it’s all a mishmash of different styles, it’s vile🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen the brother's partner on an advert on tv for hair replacement, maybe he could give mazda a discount code 👀

Edit to add,
He seems nice, if you read here Dazza, please have a word with your bawbag brother in law to be about his spending habits!
Darren seems really nice and he’s very talented. He was in the panto at the Kings last year and he was absolutely hilarious, so much so that they’ve brought him back again this year. Although like last year I doubt Marion will be going along to support him.

Look at him sat in his wee pumpkin 🎃 blanket showin aff his new scents that ‘deek’ treatit him tae… it was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon .. the only time u see me dain that is when am far too hungover after too many ae them 🍹 on a Friday night. The wee bawbag he really is a little old lady

• Haha
A new month, and he's already spending. 🤑

I updated his Treatit hisself for the wiki for August. Hope I did nay swerve outta ma lane. I would nay be surprised if he spent around £1000 on treats last month with all his cheeky meals.

Treatit hisself for the wiki: September

I'm including things "Deekz" bought him because he's a liar.

3rd September:

Diffuser and candle - £30
Lamp - £95
Starbucks cup - £13.15

Screenshot_20220903-183250_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember the time he said he wasn’t going to spend any more or go mad for autumn like he did last year? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.