Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Mop kicking into the thread on this dawn of days. Hi all.
no change with our pumpkinny pal then 😒 I am bemused as to where he stores all the shite. There is no room in there to play with a cat as they clearly don’t. I am so over all this pumpkin shite. I love autumn as much as the next fat bird that likes scarves and boots and jumpers but narry a pumpkin shall pass my front or back door (smell the wealth) maybe on Halloween if the kids decide they want one (doubt it as all teens and beyond) but I shall not have a hot choc station, a pumpkin patch or a pair of timberlands in pumpkin orange.
so aye and so forth. Spine bright y’all

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MaidMarion

He's awwww cozy in his new pj's, oot the shower and straight into just out the bag pj's, manky wee scrote, wash them first! I hope they have factory dust and dirt all over them and germs climb up inside his wee naked mushroom, short journey mind!

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Calling it she’ll be back wae full oan Candy Cane Lame on Monday “tae lift her nations spirits at this sad time”!

Any excuse eh Maz?

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Come up for a breather from the million dots 🤣

so he went to an events with legitimate successful business people. And he cringed when asked what he does..

now this I believe actually ! Because deep down he knowse exactly what he is a lazy dosser !

it has nothing to do with you being shy ! The only thing your shy of is work ! And meeting hard working people made you feel inadequate that’s all that was

• Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
If a acted like a pure fanny online and had nearly 80 threads pulling me up on it then am sure I’d have social anxiety tae.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Wasn't his bestie hinch who pushed all those ludicrous things, spraying zoflora and lenor everywhere, flowers on the hob.

• Heart
Procrastinating hens. Should be thinking about work next week but watched all the dots of doom instead.

Noticed how much he repeats himself so took note of how many times he says the following:

Beautiful/gorgeous: 60 times 🤣
(Home) stylin: 20 times.
Love it/this: 17 times
Gifted/surprise/nae idea this was comin: 7 times.

Loved him talking about how he loves his grub and his "Pringle criss." 🤣

"We'll be livin' our best lifes!" 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sloppys

VIP Member
So he’s basically admitted that he has no pals, no life and insta is his unpaid joab? 🙄. If he wasn’t such a twat you’d almost feel sorry for him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m just going to throw it out there but being on a bus in 22 degree heat wearing a long length winter coat might be the reason for him having a funny turn?
The cunt was probably on a come doon from no enough carbs. She was soon right as rain once the purse was oot buying plastic shite

• Haha

scottloz

Jesus, first song on The Voice this year is Higher Love. There'll be an involuntary Martin shart with all of the excitement.

'Sing it loud Will/Tom/Olly/Annemarie hen' 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Autumn decor was scaled back 4 years ago! Shows how his spending addiction has spiralled ! Happy 4th Anniversary Maz in way more debt ! And for what …
This pic💀💀💀⚰⚰Deek looks like he’s been held hostage. They do not have one normal pic together.
ED192C1D-E6DC-4EB2-8120-6726C252D2C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
'So much respect for youse all'...You illiterate bastard. You're such an embarrassment on social media 🙄
Screenshot_20220907-212423_Instagram.jpg

Shove your stupid candy canes up ya hoop...sideways! 🖕
Screenshot_20220907-212433_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow