Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
One journeh I wouldn’t mind hun going on …is a hair transplant. Fucking hell that hairline. All the money he has spent on tat he could have had 3 hair trainsplants by now and maybe his dyson hair dryer would have some use ! He might even be able to get a dyson wrap! I bet his livid he can’t use one of those lol

Much better . The receding hairline was stressing me out. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Am no well the day 😥 lying in ma bed trying to feel better. Have spent ages on that app ➡ "etsy" looking for Marion's new wee sign. Canny find the right one but this was the closest. Whoever of you trolls is keeping tabs can add that to the spend list
I think that’s because Deeks made it at his special needs carpentry class or part of the prison reform classes either or 🤣

In all serious the more I look at deeks the more I think he has that alcohol syndrome. You know when parents drink during pregnancy. I would love to see his family. I’m not judging it is pretty sad if he has and would explain his slowness

Last edited:
  • Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I wouldn’t mind so much if they were staying there so they could save up to eventually buy her dream home ! Or preferring to live somewhere shit so they could travel and experience the world ! But they are doing neither ! It is literally to buy shite and add to the global warming Crisis !

Remember the days he use to walk past the massive house and say “one day” well one day will not happen Marion if you keep buying shite ! I challenge you to do 6 months of spending on only essential items ! Maybe that will make you realise how much crap you don’t need !

But then Marion probs expects someone to gift him a house lol I bet he was fuming when he heard Hinch gave her old home to someone who wasn’t him 🤣
I don’t care that they’re living in a council flat, I think housing should be a human right, not a privilege. But like you said, he’s spending all his money on shite that will end up in a landfill instead of going on holiday etc then trys to make out we’re all jealous trolls. Fuckup Martin.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Nawww I’m sorry I don’t buy it! I think he is running out of content and pissed people are talking about him never going on holidays because of his debt! A lot of people are talking about post covid MH so he is jumping on the bandwagon.

I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing you wanna do is jump on Insta and tell thousands of people.

So brace yourself for a mental health journeh that will likely offend someone along the line.

Insomnia got me up listening to the million dots of doom. Have an early night and miss everything lol

• Heart

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Are we ready to mop kick into Monday and get this week done? We know he’s already counting down to Friday so he can get cozy and have a chilled one (as this weekend was obviously so full on 🙄). Are we getting a Bingo on a photo of the bed…….

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottishMammy92

I can't believe the audacity of the wee bawheed to say he doesn't need to worry about thick jammies, because his flats always roasting and they've always got the heating on.

Talk about tone fucking deaf.

That and the "I've got the last one it's absolutely impossible none of you will ever find this bespoke sheeeeen coat"...its such luxury quality lovelies it's JUST A WEE BIT THINNER THAN HIS PRIMARK ONE...and we all know that small business primark is renowned for quality.

Don't get me wrong...love a bit of primark. But we all know what we're getting. Don't know that I'd be raving about the sensational quality of something and then saying it's not as good as something from primark.

Today's dots of delusion are the gift that just keeps giving 😂😂😂

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

High neck polo? Whit?!

Three dress coats? Whit fur?! Aw they days oot in the hoose aw cosy in case he hus a overheating episode panic attack?!

Canny breathe fur laughing ma lovelies. Call me mental but how many coats do you need when you never go anywhere? Never seen him go an autumn wintum walk other than to his work and back.

I'm howling. This fucker is trolling us I swear. When I tell you I RAN HERE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think the absolute moon unit means RESET day, but has even misspelt a simple word like that and got REST 😩

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Well that was awful!! Why is he showing things with the wrapper still on, even if I wanted to buy it (which I don't) I would want to see it out the plastic wrap to see the colour, textures etc. That must be at least £200 worth of crap that he really doesn't need in his house and will never use.

• Haha
  • Sick

Madonna

If I were to swerve outta my lane for a bit, I could actually feel sorry for Maureen and Derek aka Johnny Adair. All these sharing platters he is gifted and not one person to share it with… never anyone around for a Sunday roast, or friend for a cuppa tea. Completely focused on what to display in a home where no one comes to visit… not even his own family. It’s sad. Rayne the cat knew what she was doing when she tried to jump out that window.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ma lovelies... I cannae even watch the 964 dot of doom.

However, I've just seen an old post from the other account, and they call his hair cockateel feathers am no even sorry if you already know this.

It's got me clutching my bespoke beak.
Ma page ma rules so aye...

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
12A80810-5656-4B9A-BE27-B1D1456302D6.jpeg

Youse my code… YOUSE?! He’s having a fucking laugh, isn’t he? He has to be! Surely no one could be that thick. No wonder you’re not an influencer Mazda!

• Haha
  • Wow

Alistess

Chatty Member
‘Grab a cuppa’. Give over.
I’ve had three large glasses before I could watch the dots of doom. What a load of shit. That first thing with the paint rubbed off?

• Haha
Reactions: 30