Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in London the day, fae work. I feel like I’m in the bleeping tropics it’s so humid! I’m going to have titty sweat galore!

It’s so jarring seeing all that autumn shite when I’m melting through the flairs!
Say hello tae big Liz fae me and tell her that I’ll see her in a few weeks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure it’s Christmas Eve ma lovely, hope Santa is good to you all and you get loadsa Xmas money to treat yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just thinking then.. do you think Martian would love summer if he had a back door.. and a washing line.. like I bet he would be like aw Av done all this bleep washing I’m on my 20th load of the day look at it blowing in the breeze
That’s exactly it. He hates Summer because absolutely nothing about his life lends itself to the Summer months.

❌ Outdoor space.
❌ Front and back door.
❌ Holidays.
❌ Friends.
❌ Plans.
❌ Open windows.

As he lives his life through that app, every day throughout summer his newsfeed will be flooded with people enjoying their gardens, going out for drinks with friends, going on holiday, having BBQs, hanging bleep washings on the line, etc. etc. Summer holds a mirror up to everything he doesn’t have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Can any of youse tell me whut cun*ing bloody fucken day it is? I’ve missed ma wee early morning reminder the day. Somebody’s no doin his joab even though it’s no his joab (no ma quote).
You are all wrong. It’s Good Friday 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely howling 😂
Best thread on tattle. Nae debates. If ye know you ye know.

No ma joab no ma quote.
Tonsa love 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It can’t be October 28th ma lovelie, the autumn tat will have been taken down by then and the Christmas tree will be up.
screaming. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS WE ARE ALL CONFUSED

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂
Yes. I have to stop myself saying Nae debates on a daily basis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I caught my husband doing it the other day. Having a wee read on here are ye doll?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just put the turkey in the oven and am doing ma last minute wrapping. I'll feel such a fool if Ive got the day wrong and it's actually Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hallo ma lovlies, can anyone point me in the direction of the lecture on getting out of debt thanks to all those poor people dying of covid and all the business failing during lockdown but helping this knob to save. I just want to see if he’d said anywhere it was a lesson learned not to ever get in debt again. (clearly not) 💸
My lovelie you can find this bespoke seminar on his highlights. Scroll for ages until you get to “chats”.

He is such a bleep, it’s unreal.

D2BA893C-C423-4088-A630-28A1D448E162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It must be Christmas Eve soon hens, I'll see ye all at 3pm for a bespoke Carol Service.
Tonsa love xx

*Edited for spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It must be Christmas Eve soon hens, I'll see ye all at 3pm for a bespoke Carol Service.
Tonsa love xx

*Edited for spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nae worry aboot spelling mistakes ma lovely. This is the Mario thread! We’re all used tae reading complete word boggle oan this app because of the Princess of Paisley.

You do you hen *

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hens ahm clutching ma beak again 🤣🤭
I keep speaking in this thread accent and MrShelby and the wains are so very worried aboot me, they hank ahv gor some neurological problems where you wake up and your accent changes so I need to start swerving back intae ma oan lane so nae debates []💎

• Haha
Did yeez aw hear him talking about his autumn 2023 decor last night? bleep needs an intervention, so aye.

Wonder if he bought tickets for GlasGlow this morning? Is planning to take his nieces or Deeks nieces and nephews pumpkin picking? Glasgow Green for guy Fawkes? Maybe a wee day oot at Elfingrove? Since he just LOVES autumn/wintum. Nah why would anyone want to go to all these places when you can fester away in a hoosecoat in a bedsit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I did let a "smell the wealth" slip oot the other day when my colleague mentioned my M&S lunch. He looked at me like I had two heeds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.