Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Rayn, ah'm fine absolutely fine that ye beat me tae it in ma birthday month. Ah'm away tae buy sum fishy leaves tae console masel' #snakesoanthisapp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He thinks he's pissing us awf with that last post with the winking face but were laughing AT him.... always at him and very, very rarely with him, the fool. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He thinks he's pissing us awf with that last post with the winking face but were laughing AT him.... always at him and very, very rarely with him, the fool. 🙄😂
Exactly. It’s just tit like that which means he never hit the big time, despite having all them followers handed to him

Reactions: 20
Well done @Rayne this title is hilarious, I’ve got telephone on now early doors mop kickin ma way into the weekend so aye!!!! 🎶 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
😂😂 I’m still laughing at the New York at Christmas. They could easily afford that if he didn’t waste all his petty cash on shite! 2 middle age guys with no commitments should be traveling, but nooooo not our Mario. Need to be home in Beiruit all warm and cozy by tea time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you ma lovelies for the tattie hearts.
In honour of youse chosing ma thread title and chanting me oan I made this

Telephone the Remix by Lady Marion featuring Boy Wonder
8B13BF88-F810-4E84-816B-16EF34E85BA9.jpeg

It’s also what I imagine they would look like if Marion let him learn tae drive, on the run from the bailiffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Ffs woke up this morning wishing I could be more like Marion, think I need my head checking lovelies. I’ve got so many goals I want to achieve my head might explode - then I came to my senses and thought no way do I want that flat heads life and his lack of anything. Back to it, almost swerved out my laine. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The shade in the Mario article. 🤣
One of my favourite bits is him claiming to be the first male influencer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch has turned his council flat into a cleanfluencer paradise.

On Instagram, Mario McKnight’s home is a grey, white and shiny palace... In real life, it’s exactly the same. I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

Mario is a cleanfluencer. ... that’s a person who posts pictures of their vacuum cleaner, dish sponges and shiny sink on Instagram.

They might film themselves making the bed or “chopping” their cushions. (All cleanfluencers have chopped cushions – it means they have a dent in the middle, not that they have been cut up into little pieces.)

Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice.

Mario’s council flat gleams like a...

He fell into online Hoovering by accident and is still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went.

He added: “When I came on Instagram it was purely meant to be cleaning. But after a couple of weeks, they wanted to see me in front of the camera. They didn’t just want to see cleaning, that was already happening, Mrs Hinch becoming Mrs Hinch. - What does this mean?!?! 🧐🧐

There are a lot of male influencers now, it’s opened a door, it’s not just me any more. It’s lovely to see. It’s cleaning, we all have to do it.”

At first he was spending hours every day replying to the 2000 to 3000 🤥🤥🤥🤥messages generated by each post.

He and Derek have no plans to move out of their council flat, even though it is not the ideal base for a cleanfluencer. It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is so little cupboard space that he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame, that never appears in photographs, hidden in the bedroom.

“People think I get hundreds of gifts but I turn down 90 per cent. I’m offered so many wonderful things but they don’t fit. We’re a one-bedroom flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
😂😂 I’m still laughing at the New York at Christmas. They could easily afford that if he didn’t waste all his petty cash on shite! 2 middle age guys with no commitments should be traveling, but nooooo not our Mario. Need to be home in Beiruit all warm and cozy by tea time.
He cudni even manage a Craig Tara jurney this summer.

The shade in the Mario article. 🤣
One of my favourite bits is him claiming to be the first male influencer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch has turned his council flat into a cleanfluencer paradise.

On Instagram, Mario McKnight’s home is a grey, white and shiny palace... In real life, it’s exactly the same. I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

Mario is a cleanfluencer. ... that’s a person who posts pictures of their vacuum cleaner, dish sponges and shiny sink on Instagram.

They might film themselves making the bed or “chopping” their cushions. (All cleanfluencers have chopped cushions – it means they have a dent in the middle, not that they have been cut up into little pieces.)

Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice.

Mario’s council flat gleams like a...

He fell into online Hoovering by accident and is still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went.

He added: “When I came on Instagram it was purely meant to be cleaning. But after a couple of weeks, they wanted to see me in front of the camera. They didn’t just want to see cleaning, that was already happening, Mrs Hinch becoming Mrs Hinch. - What does this mean?!?! 🧐🧐

There are a lot of male influencers now, it’s opened a door, it’s not just me any more. It’s lovely to see. It’s cleaning, we all have to do it.”

At first he was spending hours every day replying to the 2000 to 3000 🤥🤥🤥🤥messages generated by each post.

He and Derek have no plans to move out of their council flat, even though it is not the ideal base for a cleanfluencer. It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is so little cupboard space that he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame, that never appears in photographs, hidden in the bedroom.

“People think I get hundreds of gifts but I turn down 90 per cent. I’m offered so many wonderful things but they don’t fit. We’re a one-bedroom flat.
Either the journalist wasn't happy being sent to cover this non-story, or after meeting Martin realised what a dick he actually was. Or bit of both! I'm surprised he hisnae goat that interview framed and proudly displayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A bespoke new thread on F R I D A Y
Let’s get this day done
Mario is a fanny nae debates, furiously trying to clap back at tattle. Jokes on you, klarna up to the Kerry katonas and the debt collectors a knocking it’s no wonder he can’t sleep. Imagine being in debt all through trying to keep up with strangers on an app. A novelty of an idea but what about a full time job?

Anybody want to play a weekend bingo card? You can’t shout shout house though, chickenlittle is a bit sensitive about that word.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anybody want to play a weekend bingo card? You can’t shout shout house though, chickenlittle is a bit sensitive about that word.
⭐ Bingo ⭐

• Treatit hiself to food. Obvs! ✌🏼
• Gutted the place.
bleep washings.
• New Autumn bits
• Wee selfie 👄

There is another article about him I'd never seen before. 🤣

Screenshot_20220819-015110_Chrome.jpg

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch envy of fans with personalised crystal-encrusted Febreze bottle

Mario McKnight hailed the jaw-dropping, hand-glued, AB crystal-encrusted cleaning product as "stunning" and "to die for".

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch is the envy of Instagram after being gifted a personalised crystal-encrusted Febreze bottle for doing a good deed.

The social media sensation, who shot to fame after transforming his Paisley council flat into a sparkling 'cleanfluencer' paradise, has shared his delight at receiving the jaw-dropping present this week.

can’t not mention it when I know how much workmanship and time has went into making this, individually gluing every single stone on this bottle - Nobody has the time for that... The lassie isn't running her shiny Febreeze bottle business anymore. Has now ventured into beauty.

I do nay know how fingers should look after a wee acrylic nail journey. Never had them. But these bloody fingers aren't really doing it for me.

Screenshot_20220819-015545_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A bespoke new thread on F R I D A Y
Let’s get this day done
Mario is a fanny nae debates, furiously trying to clap back at tattle. Jokes on you, klarna up to the Kerry katonas and the debt collectors a knocking it’s no wonder he can’t sleep. Imagine being in debt all through trying to keep up with strangers on an app. A novelty of an idea but what about a full time job?

⭐⭐Bingo⭐⭐
Spoons breakfast
Mair bleep washing
Wax melts on
Aww cosy with a white wine spritzer 🙄
Wee hangover rant on Sunday

I’ve a wee quiet weekend on ma own to look forward to so can feed my Mario tattle addiction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if he’ll ‘eat out’ tonight while some of us still have to cook the bleep tea. I’m fine absolutely fine…….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
⭐ Bingo ⭐

• Treatit hiself to food. Obvs! ✌🏼
• Gutted the place.
bleep washings.
• New Autumn bits
• Wee selfie 👄

There is another article about him I'd never seen before. 🤣

View attachment 1510804

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch envy of fans with personalised crystal-encrusted Febreze bottle

Mario McKnight hailed the jaw-dropping, hand-glued, AB crystal-encrusted cleaning product as "stunning" and "to die for".

Scotland's male Mrs Hinch is the envy of Instagram after being gifted a personalised crystal-encrusted Febreze bottle for doing a good deed.

The social media sensation, who shot to fame after transforming his Paisley council flat into a sparkling 'cleanfluencer' paradise, has shared his delight at receiving the jaw-dropping present this week.

can’t not mention it when I know how much workmanship and time has went into making this, individually gluing every single stone on this bottle - Nobody has the time for that... The lassie isn't running her shiny Febreeze bottle business anymore. Has now ventured into beauty.

I do nay know how fingers should look after a wee acrylic nail journey. Never had them. But these bloody fingers aren't really doing it for me.

View attachment 1510821
Martin huz a wee nail set and a sessificate in nails as well #hissessificatequote , a wee jurney tae Seedyhill will sort ye rite oot, as ye ur a visitor ye kin use the Jo Malone hand wash tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the new title @Rayne 👏
I'm sat in the hair salon clutching my beak reading these posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.