Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm coming way to far out ma ain lane 😬 what a sin, his birthday and duck all been planned to mark the occasion ☹

Imagine being 39 and the highlight of your birthday is pumpkin bedding 😫 someone make sense of it all........ help

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
BRB ma lovelies...away to look for Martins Bespoke Money Tree 🌳

Swerving right oot ma candy cane lane and once I find it I'll be chanting it fae the rooftops fur aw you lovelies to click ma wee link and enjoy it fur yerselfs.

Spine bright and tattie hearts and tonsa love 💎💎💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just thinking then.. do you think Martian would love summer if he had a back door.. and a washing line.. like I bet he would be like aw Av done all this bleep washing I’m on my 20th load of the day look at it blowing in the breeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hallo ma lovlies, can anyone point me in the direction of the lecture on getting out of debt thanks to all those poor people dying of covid and all the business failing during lockdown but helping this knob to save. I just want to see if he’d said anywhere it was a lesson learned not to ever get in debt again. (clearly not) 💸

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s having fun??? Doing what???

Hes deffo having a breakdown, isn’t he?
I’m in London the day, fae work. I feel like I’m in the bleeping tropics it’s so humid! I’m going to have titty sweat galore!

It’s so jarring seeing all that autumn shite when I’m melting through the flairs!

• Haha
Do we think Hannah from ava may will turn up again. Haha haha nope.
What a party that would be - Deek oot his head on weed, Martin in a hoosecoat juggling pumpkins and Hannah in a barely there swimsuit with her flaps hanging oot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Can any of youse tell me whut cun*ing bloody fucken day it is? I’ve missed ma wee early morning reminder the day. Somebody’s no doin his joab even though it’s no his joab (no ma quote).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can any of youse tell me whut cun*ing bloody fucken day it is? I’ve missed ma wee early morning reminder the day. Somebody’s no doin his joab even though it’s no his joab (no ma quote).
I think it’s Sunday ma lovely, but don’t quote mae as I’ve no had the morning day update fram Marion either. But….. WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s October 28th ma lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.