Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I canโ€™t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot chocolate WTF Itโ€™s been as clammy as duck here all day. Iโ€™ve had the dyson fan on (smell the utter bespoke wealth) and I was like a washed oot rag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You'd think this bleep* worked 60hr weeks the way he goes on about having days off.

*No ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was having a look on the Andrew guys page last night and I seen Mario liked his post/reel about sex... I went no further he's such a cretin. He well uses them anal beaded plants battering one out over Andrew in the bumming fort that's why he has to 'gut' place so deed Deek doesn't come down from being on a high and have a realistion to what's really going on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
You'd think this bleep* worked 60hr weeks the way he goes on about having days off.

*No ma quote
Maybe no aw at his cleaning joab but he puts the hours in dawl, between his real joab, gutting the bedsit and stripping the beds your looking at at least 60hrs + the wee scones fucked come Friday night. He needs his dayz aff just like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy birthday Mrs Bluebell I hope your going out to celebrate and have a few of them lethal ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸนTell me your no wearing the fiver shag me shoes tho๐Ÿ˜‚So aye
Thank you ma lovely. More than a few of these ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน tonight. Mr Bluebell and baby bluebell treatit me to dinner tonight. Nay shag me shoes here. Far too bespoke high end for me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Iโ€™ve been trying to organise the Xmas night oot for the work today, not because Iโ€™m tapped in the heid and think itโ€™s autumn but cause they get booked up mega quick, still wouldnโ€™t make me want to put pumpkin bedding on the now. Just want another night out to look forward to; you know make some memories have some fun with colleagues not something he would really know about and doubt the other truncheon polishers would want to go out with him ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we add lash lift tae the list Ah pointless items hes spent money oan ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I jus wanted tae show yis ma new wee picture. I thought a was bespoke and all but ye bastards beat me to it. But I'm fiiiiine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Gads he gies me the boak ๐Ÿคข Heโ€™s rank rotten.
Hey Marion, whereโ€™s your lashes and plumped up lips gone hen? Buy cheap, buy twice* mwah ๐Ÿ’‹ โœŒ

* no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolutely wetting myself with the excitement that is Martins birthday. Another weekend of...nothing. Because he makes plans for no one. Its his page his rules. Its no his joab to live life. Its his joab to put small businesses like Home Bargains and B&M on the map.

I can't with him. Surely this is a piss take ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We're flying to Portugal tomorrow so I'll raise a wee all inclusive cocktail to oor Maz by the pool.

Wee Diddy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely wetting myself with the excitement that is Martins birthday. Another weekend of...nothing. Because he makes plans for no one. Its his page his rules. Its no his joab to live life. Its his joab to put small businesses like Home Bargains and B&M on the map.

I can't with him. Surely this is a piss take ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We're flying to Portugal tomorrow so I'll raise a wee all inclusive cocktail to oor Maz by the pool.

Wee Diddy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do we think Hannah from ava may will turn up again. Haha haha nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can he lie there in that hoose coat?? Am sweating my tits off. Autumn is here, my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.