Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will absolutely be online all weekend. Showing off his birthday presents like a 10 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello Ma luvies, I've been just about keeping up with all the shenanigans. Just popped onto say I've well and truly swerved outta ma lane!

Today I bought a Christmas decoration!!!!!!!!!

*To clarify I am living ma best life abroad in hols and I saw a beautiful painted star with the name of the place we are staying. It is red and will so will totally fit with my theme this year. I didn't tell my partner I bought it was when I put the tree up in late December it will be a nice memory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello Ma luvies, I've been just about keeping up with all the shenanigans. Just popped onto say I've well and truly swerved outta ma lane!

*To clarify I am living ma best life abroad in hols and I saw a beautiful painted star with the name of the place we are staying. It is red and will so will totally fit with my theme this year. I didn't tell my partner I bought it was when I put the tree up in late December it will be a nice memory.
It's alright hen i was in Disneyland and ayye I did buy a Christmas wire 3d Minnie mouse but am not like Marion it's still in the bag until Christmas. While exposing myself even more hens I have a Yankee candle deck he paws still burning cause they cost like 20 quid it was a gift so making use of it am no doing Marion and bringing it out only for Christmas for the next 10 year.
Back in ma ain lane I go 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he ventures oot the flat to celebrate his birthday, which outfit do you think he would choose?
I'm going for the dressing gown. Perfect Autumn and Winter combo
1661345962572.png
1661346023032.png
2022-08-24 (1).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ma weans are out playing in the garden (in T-shirts), am about to put my 3rd bleep washing on the line, and we’ve got Martin convincing himself it’s scarf and woolly hat weather cause he’s got duck all better to do. What a sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's done about 4 grid posts already about autumn(I can't be bothered to go back and count how many) and we are still in AUGUST, imagine how many they'll be by the time we actually get to autumn 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies we are 9 days intae Martina’s autumn journee, also 9 grid posts into it, and so far not one autumn activity has been done. He screams about loving autumn but 🤷🏼‍♀️. A took the weans out this morning and we went on a slightly autumnal walk (orange leaves were in sight) but it is also 26 degrees here the day and am in shorts so refuse to look at trees dropping leaves just yet 🍁. Also thought I heard a person ahead of me in Greggs ordering a pumpkin spiced bleep but a may have been wrong!!! Surely they ain’t out yet. A craned ma neck to see if a could peep what was doing on but sadly to no avail. Tonsa love 🥔🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Daeing Christmas afore St Martin, ah'm fummming, ain lane bacon bits and nae debates 😂

Well ma lovelies we are 9 days intae Martina’s autumn journee, also 9 grid posts into it, and so far not one autumn activity has been done. He screams about loving autumn but 🤷🏼‍♀️. A took the weans out this morning and we went on a slightly autumnal walk (orange leaves were in sight) but it is also 26 degrees here the day and am in shorts so refuse to look at trees dropping leaves just yet 🍁. Also thought I heard a person ahead of me in Greggs ordering a pumpkin spiced bleep but a may have been wrong!!! Surely they ain’t out yet. A craned ma neck to see if a could peep what was doing on but sadly to no avail. Tonsa love 🥔🫶
They're oot the morra apparently 🙈

Screenshot_20220824-145931.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂
Constantly and I’m Australian, so it’s a terrible, terrible impersonation. Largely it’s in my head, but when I’m babbling away at my wee baby girl the Mario-isms tend to come out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I got a delivery from Hobbycraft the day, imagine my disappointment when I opened it and the was nae plush pumpkins!!
Then I minded a never fecking ordered any cos its 9 weeks till Halloween and pumpkin season is October. So aye
Box was a bit bashed, postie must be a tattler and thought it did have pumpkins in it so gave it a doin.
20220824_171144.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I got a delivery from Hobbycraft the day, imagine my disappointment when I opened it and the was nae plush pumpkins!!
Then I minded a never fecking ordered any cos its 9 weeks till Halloween and pumpkin season is October. So aye
Box was a bit bashed, postie must be a tattler and thought it did have pumpkins in it so gave it a doin.
View attachment 1524580
Is it just me that wants to cheese grate my nipples off when the huns say 'plush pumpkins'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.