Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only seasonal thing he does is decorate the wonky console table. No other seasonal activities take place.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I got a delivery from Hobbycraft the day, imagine my disappointment when I opened it and the was nae plush pumpkins!!
Then I minded a never fecking ordered any cos its 9 weeks till Halloween and pumpkin season is October. So aye
Box was a bit bashed, postie must be a tattler and thought it did have pumpkins in it so gave it a doin.
View attachment 1524580

7even

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chips look half decent but I always wonder how Scotland gets fish and chips so wrong. The fish never look edible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We all remember when he said the decorating for autumn Christmas fucked with his mental health last year why the duck is he pretending he loves it. The pressure I think he cited aye the pressure of rearranging poundshop crap...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s bleeping eating out again😤 I mean it looks like shite but still.

P.s I’m cooking the bleep tea. I’m fiiinnee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The only seasonal thing he does is decorate the wonky console table. No other seasonal activities take place.
A thought the days grid post wis him filming opening his ane shoap as they wonky console tables are that stuffed fhull a crap. Wis expecting him tae huv prices oan the tat. A thought, good fur Martin finally making some petty cash fae that app. He could call it Martin’s Midden 🤣

Also am surprised that Martin husnae posted that video of the masked man aw the other huns are posting, telling how they rob influencers. He’ll be worried sick his security will be breached. Efter aw his bedsit contents are worth an absolute fortune. He’ll be high up on their priority for robbing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Woah those timberlands a size 3 or what? bleeping junior section them nee wonder he splashed the cash everything is from the kids section. Nae debates. Ma comment, ma rules

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is every meal well I say meal but heart attack on a plate or drink "deserved" ! Wee fanny.
How small are his feet? Those boots look dinky.

He’s bleeping eating out again😤 I mean it looks like shite but still.

P.s I’m cooking the bleep tea. I’m fiiinnee 😭
Right!
My hubby is currently cooking our cunting tea. I've did nothing but cunting washings and cunting housework most of the day.
My tea will be "deserved"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where do we think Marion is off to this weekend where he could wear his new timberlands?? A romantic woodland stroll for two through Beirut? A stomp through B&M? Maybe a well deserved lunch at Jam Jar?
Hobbit Shoes nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has he got infant size Timberlands or what hens?
What an absaloote weapon he is 🤣
And as for that fish, it looks like it still swimming in the Atlantic and the chips are anemic 🤢 nae debates ma opinion ma rules so aye and so forth 💎[]🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where do we think Marion is off to this weekend where he could wear his new timberlands?? A romantic woodland stroll for two through Beirut? A stomp through B&M? Maybe a well deserved lunch at Jam Jar?
Here’s me sorting out my outfits for my weekend away with my pals - short shorts, t shirts, flip flops and this bleep is wearing a winter boot!!! JESUS CHRIST!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.