Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am watching this bespoke elvis movie that Martin is chanting on fae that rooftops. It’s absalootly pure shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet the little twit still writes a birthday present list and distributes around his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really don’t think they have sex hen. Share a bed, but that’s it.
They've both got functioning knobs, sorry for image, but they're men, they're shagging. Probably RIGHT NOW.

There's a thread on oor Andrew, 🤦 they're being mean about him. 😥😳

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Not feeling my most eloquent tonight but hopefully you get my drift !
In his latest 'hold to read' verbal shart-fest he mentions "memories" twice. Memories are something we hope are of moments that we can share with others and to quote A.A. Milne "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun". No ma Quote - blame WTP

Marion seems to think we are all jealous trolls and in true narcissist fashion believes he is right in everything he does - but his nasty side comes out to play too often and he misses the mark continually as he hasn't got the quick dry wit or spontaneous one liners that can make the difference between intelligent observational humour and sheer spiteful venom.

I lost my Mum this year and my younger son 10 years ago. Memories are important and they bring a lot of laughter and joy.
Autumn - we have a big basket of huge natural pine cones and my elder son can tell you pretty much where each one was gathered, autumn walks in forests round Aviemore, west coast whilst away sailing with my Uncle, one from a day trip to the safari park when the rhino almost got amorous with our grey people carrier. No where do we have baskets of plastic seasonal tat stuff down the back of our sofa, much of which may originate from force labour markets in China.

Christmas; each year both my boys chose an ornament for our tree, Disney characters, skis and gondola ornaments from Canadian holiday, ceramic penguins from a trip to the zoo etc. We continue the tradition and each year add another two ornaments, one in memory, and we have such fun and laughter remembering the silly funny stories that go with each ornament each year when we decorate out tree. No balloon arches, meaningless piles of candy cane crap or ding-a-lings for Derek (sorry, Polar Express bells) to be found in the cavity under our beds.

What are Marions memories going to be? 'remember the time I went to B&M' 'remember the time I hung up on the debt collectors' 'remember the time I reframed in TKMaxx' 'remember the time I went to The Range' 'remember the time I shoved a granny cos she pissed me off' 'remember the time that lassie wanted them jars but I grabbed them first' remember the time I, I, I...

The difference in our memories is that the ones I -and I think nearly everyone on here - treasure, are memories of fun moments and happy times shared with others.
Marions memories are likely to be bitter, focused on 'self' and feature a large middle finger to the world as he becomes more bitter and resentful as he goes into his 40's 50's and beyond and nothing changes except for the colour of his Christmas tree, constantly blaming others for his fate.
You are so right. There is none of that with him…it’s just tat.
I have my favourite tree decorations from when I was a child, I have decorations my children made at school and nursery(now adults) and memories for the child we lost.
That’s what Christmas is all about. Lots of love❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These screenshots were taken 30 days apart.

22nd July:

E59E35A5-4696-41F4-BFA3-DD06C399450B.jpeg

22nd August:

2BC4DF63-7901-43CD-91F0-A48484DA2F98.jpeg

What a delusional walloper of a manchild. That’s some bespoke mental illness made to order and so forth ma lovelies! 🤥 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I’ve gone right off him! Broke up with his boyfriend of about 10 years, and is already banging someone else. Literally a week later!
Aww what! I only discovered him since u was all speaking about him on here! I love him.. or I did 😬

Where’s andrews thread? I really like him but that’s put me off if he’s shagging someone else already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please can we acknowledge the fact he called Rayne a wee tit in that video 😢 she’s not a wee tit Martin, she bleeping hates you, animals just know bad people when they’re around them. If you know, you know (no ma quote)
Secondly, bought himself some Timberland’s (the 90’s called 😂) with his ‘birthday money and then reckons his brother has bought him a pair for his birthday too... yeah sure hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please can we acknowledge the fact he called Rayne a wee tit in that video 😢 she’s not a wee tit Martin, she bleeping hates you, animals just know bad people when they’re around them. If you know, you know (no ma quote)
Secondly, bought himself some Timberland’s (the 90’s called 😂) with his ‘birthday money and then reckons his brother has bought him a pair for his birthday too... yeah sure hen!
I know I thought that, and that was on camera! God knows what he’s like with her when Derek isn’t around 🥺 sounds jealous rayn gets more love and attention then him!

Reactions: 20
£150+ spent on shoes he’s gonnae kick aboot tae bleeping WHERE??? B&M and Iceland? Piss off Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What's the thread title. I've put his name in but all of Mario's threads come up with it?.
Here’s the link

Reactions: 15
990B1805-3D87-4368-ABD5-D961745987FB.png
just gonna leave this here… it’s safe to say I now know where Martin gets his class from 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.