Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done your poor maw dirty there Marion, just won't let anyone else genuinely have the limelight will you? I've seen much better pics of her and she does actually look lovely so why post that picture?

Cretin of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He's wishing today was a day of drinking tea with cosy blankets.
Ffs you couldn't make this up that a middle aged man is coming out with lines like that 😂

Anyone feeling bad aboot slagging the Maw, don’t! He’s done her dirty wae that pic! And she birthed that thing, so it all started wae her. She’s fair game ma lovelies annaw!
Truth!. I don't feel bad. Plus, he chose to put her picture public, so he's failed yet again at keeping his family private.

I legit thought that was a bloke in drag before reading the caption.
I did! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It feels like autumn because it’s raining? It’s bleeping 18 degrees!

When I was in Mexico it rained one day and it was 32 degrees!

Rain does not make it autumn!!!!!!!!

And breathe…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im actually livid hens, steam coming oot ma ears the lot!
He's there on his vile narcissistic page bragging that he's purchased this and purchased that whilst some us (me) are struggling to feed the wains heat the hoose put the leccy on and everything else in between. Ma wains have gone through a massive growth spurt these last few weeks to the point I've had to buy all new trainers and clothes for them aw all at once.. nae debates! Does he nae realise how many people are struggling?! Including those on his page?
I absoolutley hate that man wi a passion. He'll never understand!

Back into ma oain lane I go so aye and so forth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
£150+ spent on shoes he’s gonnae kick aboot tae bleeping WHERE??? B&M and Iceland? Piss off Marion.
How dare you ma lovely, Martin goes on bespoke date nights to Castle Avicii or Spoons for a cheeky breakfast il have you know, so get you back in your own lane hen kiss kiss xx

Halloween is literally over 2 months away and he has all this shite out now, if that isn't a breakdown then I dunno what is. Think I need to reverse back into my own lane and all hens xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is aswell, Halloween isnae a season. It’s a day. So he’s decking out the flat for 1 day that’s months away. He’s absolutely fine tho ma lovelies, absolutely fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The shite this idiot talks 🙄 How about making it actually happen by going out with your bloke.
Screenshot_20220823-111107_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bed will be dressed at the weekend, what a bleeping tool. Imagine being 40 years old and putting a bleeping pumpkin quilt cover on your bed 😂 I actually pity him at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s defo one a they maws that thinks gawn oot way her daughters pals is cool and ‘keeps her young’. There’s junkies that look fitter than her fs, what a way to showcase off ur mammy Maz💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've done a bit of a seasonal shuffle. Out with dead knackered plants, put in some tropical canna that are flowering well cos it's bastard summer and hot. Everyone I know is doing outside based stuff, garden bbq or party if they have gardens, or picnic in the park if they've no outside space. Ain't nobody bothered about their hoose in summer. Well, nobody normal.

Reactions: 21
Marion found AW through the new bf, he’s the one that Marion used to always tag in skincare that he had recommended. AW and the new bf have been friends for years so without a doubt they’ve been riding each other before AW dumped his ex. Oh the scandal. 😂

Sorry for veering right oot the Marion lane, al take masel to the AW thread noo.
Oooh this sounds scandalous. I will need to veer into the AW lane

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That brown cushion is rank! Looks like it’s been in a boil wash wae her grundies and the skids have run. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It feels like autumn because it’s raining? It’s bleeping 18 degrees!

When I was in Mexico it rained one day and it was 32 degrees!

Rain does not make it autumn!!!!!!!!

And breathe…
It wiz bloody freezing here this morning, lots of wind and heavy rain. Just the normal crappy drizzle noo though and trees still green so no quite Autumn Martin.

Ah did a Google search tae clear up this August autumn in Scotland debate wance and fur all and this came up, mebbes Martin is right all along, ah'm away tae buy sum fishy leaves 🤣

Screenshot_20220821-095638.png

That brown cushion is rank! Looks like it’s been in a boil wash wae her grundies and the skids have run. So aye
Mebbes he bought that colour so ye cudni see his sharts while he's aw cosy in bed at 6pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fucksake. That chav Ash has shouted him out cos he shouted her out. Canny move Martin. You’ll get some followers off the back of that because she is inexplicably popular.
Careful though. There’s beef with her & Greedy, who is SS’s “best mate”, that’s SS, who is bestbubs4eva with Hinch, whose arse you’re firmly up. So don’t upset the apple cart Marion.
What a tangled web these huns weave. Must be exhausting trying to remember who they’re allowed to pretend to be mates with week in week out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Aww, another one who can't take criticism like Mario potty mouth there 🤭 You put yourself openly on the gram, then you have to expect not everyone is going to like you.
And you fifty faced bastard Mario, we've screenshots of you slagging people to death on social media, so wind yer neck in!.

Screenshot_20220823-114123_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.