Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lately saw this guy that far from cool I consider him the most self entitle narcissist wannabe I ever saw online. He proclaims himself to be a beauty guru with obviously non qualifications, a huge amount of his "followers" are fake, then with juat 23K he moaned why Trinny London didn't want to pay him thousands for a instagram post, like who the hell are you??? The guy is totally covered in botox and take those photos and videos with filters and certain lightswith that greasy skin and call him self a skin influencer.

Reactions: 9
What an obnoxious little twit he is . That bloody live with him and LornaLuxe an hour of pure narcissism from the pair of the fake fu&&ers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't understand why brands still want to work with him specially after her rant of of Trinny London not wanting to pay him almost 3K for one post on insta, like seriously he has a very little amount of followers to aak for that money, no professional qualifications on skincare.

He is a narcissist twit, always so rude and aggressive in her stories, thinking he is a super star, but he is so full of botox amd always have a greasy skin in his photo, I hate when they ahow photos with oily skin saying is a healthy glow, no ia not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This chav is a mix of drama, moaning and victimisation. First.. Honey stop being so full of yourself saying you don't care about what others think about you when you clearly check out this site, still you are not popular here.
Stop using HIV, mental health disorders, homosexuality etc to create drama just to gain followers, stop playing the gay victim card all the time something you don't like happens and you start the moaning but you don't mind bullying others to create stories, hypocrite twit.

Poor beggar his interpretation of success is being able to use gifted luxury beauty products he wouldn't be able to afford by himself ever🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Not going to lie gutted him and Nick have split I really like Nick and they seemed happy any tea to spill on what the reasons were ?

Reactions: 2
Me too! They looked like they had a nice holiday together! Wonder if the new guy he’s with a lot is his new bf?
I thought that the Grant bloke such a shame but they seem happy enough to separate so good for them I suppose maybe it is all just as simple as growing apart after all these years.

Reactions: 1
Oh. My. God. I am so happy to see a thread on him 😂 he thinks he's God's gift

Reactions: 2
I’m here from the Mario Thread, and I’m looking forward to the tea with this new boyfriend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Andrew and Grant are definitely an item. I’m curious if there was any crossover (since Grant travelled up to Manchester frequently to visit him and Nick) and if it’s why Nick and Andrew split up… and why seemingly Andrew took it so well and being overly nice about Nick post breakup

Reactions: 4
How irritating is the new boyfriend? Attention seeker, rolling around in a supermarket?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s some pics on grants insta of him out with both nick and Andrew a few months ago 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s some pics on grants insta of him out with both nick and Andrew a few months ago 🤔
I saw them. Nick is so much better looking, and seems like a nicer person. He hasn’t posted on his insta since the breakup 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg they’ve confirmed it. Looks like Andrew and Nick have unfollowed each other as well. I feel so sorry for Nick, surely if you moved on so quick you’d keep it on the down low for a few months just out of respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 13