Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending more of Derek's money.

And for anyone old enough to remember Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, that's all l could see with those ugly boots 😂

View attachment 1519605View attachment 1519606
Did he actually buy them cause he's basket is full.. usually someone who really bought them would show 'thanks for your order'
Another debt added to the monthly instalments of klarna.
Some new boots for his non existent 'autumn walks in the woods' so ayyye wee sparra legs size 5 feet in a pair of big clumpy Tim's does he realise you can't wear them with silky skinny fit Nike joggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God his voice in that video of darling Deek and baby gurul Rayne. 😬 He’s so jealous that the cat actually loves Deek and can’t stand the beaky prick.

Wonder if he got his boots from the kids section? And us nasty trolls say he doesn’t know how to save money 🙄

• Haha
Confession time! You'll no be chanting me on from the roof tops on this dayn of dawn! I made and ate soup today, in the middle of summer. In my defence, however, mine didn't consist of canned tomatoes, dried herbs and a million stock cubes that would last forever, I genuinely was using up excess veg we had this week before it spoiled. I also didn't use half a cannister of saxa, and limited the stock cubes. (And in a pan and long lasting food processor/blender used regularly, not a gadget pulled out once in a blue moon that IG made me buy - and it is green as it has real veg in it). I was wishing the rain away all day so I could get outside, so feel guilt and don't want to be confused for wishing summer away when we both end up taking soup to work for lunch tomorrow, but I hate throwing out food more.

Sadly, it isn't my favourite soup as that actually requires an ingredient from my garden that isn't ready until Autumn and, shock, they are weeks away from being just right!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs they need to stay in the 90’s for a reason 🤦🏼‍♀️ Grim Fanny just got herself a pair of these too. You know Mario has just Klarna’d these too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Eta - funny how he chopped the sale price off again. Loves a reduced colour does our Marion.
Back in yer ain lane hen it's naebody business how Marion spends his hard end cash he works full time so spends it on what he wants.
His back card (petty/birthday cash), his credit score his rules
Nae debates 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not feeling my most eloquent tonight but hopefully you get my drift !
In his latest 'hold to read' verbal shart-fest he mentions "memories" twice. Memories are something we hope are of moments that we can share with others and to quote A.A. Milne "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun". No ma Quote - blame WTP

Marion seems to think we are all jealous trolls and in true narcissist fashion believes he is right in everything he does - but his nasty side comes out to play too often and he misses the mark continually as he hasn't got the quick dry wit or spontaneous one liners that can make the difference between intelligent observational humour and sheer spiteful venom.

I lost my Mum this year and my younger son 10 years ago. Memories are important and they bring a lot of laughter and joy.
Autumn - we have a big basket of huge natural pine cones and my elder son can tell you pretty much where each one was gathered, autumn walks in forests round Aviemore, west coast whilst away sailing with my Uncle, one from a day trip to the safari park when the rhino almost got amorous with our grey people carrier. No where do we have baskets of plastic seasonal tat stuff down the back of our sofa, much of which may originate from force labour markets in China.

Christmas; each year both my boys chose an ornament for our tree, Disney characters, skis and gondola ornaments from Canadian holiday, ceramic penguins from a trip to the zoo etc. We continue the tradition and each year add another two ornaments, one in memory, and we have such fun and laughter remembering the silly funny stories that go with each ornament each year when we decorate out tree. No balloon arches, meaningless piles of candy cane crap or ding-a-lings for Derek (sorry, Polar Express bells) to be found in the cavity under our beds.

What are Marions memories going to be? 'remember the time I went to B&M' 'remember the time I hung up on the debt collectors' 'remember the time I reframed in TKMaxx' 'remember the time I went to The Range' 'remember the time I shoved a granny cos she pissed me off' 'remember the time that lassie wanted them jars but I grabbed them first' remember the time I, I, I...

The difference in our memories is that the ones I -and I think nearly everyone on here - treasure, are memories of fun moments and happy times shared with others.
Marions memories are likely to be bitter, focused on 'self' and feature a large middle finger to the world as he becomes more bitter and resentful as he goes into his 40's 50's and beyond and nothing changes except for the colour of his Christmas tree, constantly blaming others for his fate.
I couldn't love this anymore ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping sick tae death of hearing about his birthday. Why couldn't his dad flush him doon the toilet? or his maw take the morning after pill?
Ahm baffled hens 🥴 awf swerving back intae ma oain laine I go so aye.

Cheers to Martins maw&dad 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Treatit hisself for the wiki

22nd August:

Timberland boots with his birthday money - £180 (I think?)

Screenshot_20220822-220939_Instagram.jpg

That's over £600 spent since his haul reveal just over a week ago. But he's tight with money - no ma quote.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
In his latest 'hold to read' verbal shart-fest he mentions "memories" twice. Memories are something we hope are of moments that we can share with others and to quote A.A. Milne "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun". No ma Quote - blame WTP

Marion seems to think we are all jealous trolls and in true narcissist fashion believes he is right in everything he does - but his nasty side comes out to play too often and he misses the mark continually as he hasn't got the quick dry wit or spontaneous one liners that can make the difference between intelligent observational humour and sheer spiteful venom.

I lost my Mum this year and my younger son 10 years ago. Memories are important and they bring a lot of laughter and joy.
Autumn - we have a big basket of huge natural pine cones and my elder son can tell you pretty much where each one was gathered, autumn walks in forests round Aviemore, west coast whilst away sailing with my Uncle, one from a day trip to the safari park when the rhino almost got amorous with our grey people carrier. No where do we have baskets of plastic seasonal tat stuff down the back of our sofa, much of which may originate from force labour markets in China.

Christmas; each year both my boys chose an ornament for our tree, Disney characters, skis and gondola ornaments from Canadian holiday, ceramic penguins from a trip to the zoo etc. We continue the tradition and each year add another two ornaments, one in memory, and we have such fun and laughter remembering the silly funny stories that go with each ornament each year when we decorate out tree. No balloon arches, meaningless piles of candy cane crap or ding-a-lings for Derek (sorry, Polar Express bells) to be found in the cavity under our beds.

What are Marions memories going to be? 'remember the time I went to B&M' 'remember the time I hung up on the debt collectors' 'remember the time I reframed in TKMaxx' 'remember the time I went to The Range' 'remember the time I shoved a granny cos she pissed me off' 'remember the time that lassie wanted them jars but I grabbed them first' remember the time I, I, I...

The difference in our memories is that the ones I -and I think nearly everyone on here - treasure, are memories of fun moments and happy times shared with others.
Marions memories are likely to be bitter, focused on 'self' and feature a large middle finger to the world as he becomes more bitter and resentful as he goes into his 40's 50's and beyond and nothing changes except for the colour of his Christmas tree, constantly blaming others for his fate.
We buy a new decoration for the tree each year too. A tree of memories, some are silly, some are personal, but every year we decorate the tree together as a family. It’s not perfect and all one colour but it’s ours and holds 25 years of memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ma lovelie some a these fur you 👉🥔🫶. One hunner percent agree. With it being the weans summer hols the last few weeks I’ve been spending all spare cash on days out, trips to beach, lunches out, activities so on and so fourth. I wanna look back on summers and think aye I grabbed it by the cock and made the most 💕 kids will have the best memories. You are so right with the Xmas traditions and I bet it’s something your wee boys will remember and pass down to their kids 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Confession time! You'll no be chanting me on from the roof tops on this dayn of dawn! I made and ate soup today, in the middle of summer. In my defence, however, mine didn't consist of canned tomatoes, dried herbs and a million stock cubes that would last forever, I genuinely was using up excess veg we had this week before it spoiled. I also didn't use half a cannister of saxa, and limited the stock cubes. (And in a pan and long lasting food processor/blender used regularly, not a gadget pulled out once in a blue moon that IG made me buy - and it is green as it has real veg in it). I was wishing the rain away all day so I could get outside, so feel guilt and don't want to be confused for wishing summer away when we both end up taking soup to work for lunch tomorrow, but I hate throwing out food more.

Sadly, it isn't my favourite soup as that actually requires an ingredient from my garden that isn't ready until Autumn and, shock, they are weeks away from being just right!
Since we ur oan a confessional jurney ah huv a soup maker. I use it moast weeks even in this August autumn period. I just love soup and that's ma lane tae die in😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this bleep oan the game?

Where does this money come fae? There's no chance benefits and their "joabs" (which isn't that app btw) can cover all of this tit they buy constantly.

• Haha
Deek is BAKED tae duck tonight. So Mario has taken advantage and stolen his bank card under the guise of ‘birthday money’.

Also £600 on unnecessary purchases in a week boils my blood. Get him out of that council property! Let the baldy bleep flaunt his wealth on some private accommodation so someone in real need can have that flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
An almost 40yr old man still thinking him and his gay partner will be parents?! Surely that process should have been in motion long before now?! Where exactly will this child sleep since you have no plans to move? Better yourself? He really hasn’t got a clue. Bellend 🙄
I hate to tell you but I am 37 and my husband is 41 and we have adopted at the start of the year, age is no longer a barrier. Being an hole and have an narcissistic personality is probably one. So is living in a bedsit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Is this bleep oan the game?

Where does this money come fae? There's no chance benefits and their "joabs" (which isn't that app btw) can cover all of this tit they buy constantly.
Truth is ma loveliee those toe pics really rolled in the 💷💷💷
Government living grant cleared their klarna but are now heading back into debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still cannae get over that someone on here called Martin a 'BEAKY MUTANT' 🤣

Ahm sitting here clutching ma beak 🤭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.