Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Table one.. minimal? MINIMAL?!!! There is nae way marion knows the meaning of the word minimal. He needs a dictionary on his birthday list asap nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just woke up from a 15 hour sleep and saw “early birthday money”, “timberland boots” and the full house decked out for Halloween! I actually thought I was tripping! He is definitely no the full schilling!

Also, RE: AW, he’s gay so was probably already banging that other guy before splitting with his bf.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
AW is a snake oan this app 😔 I thought he was lovely but now he’s shagging someone else right after he’s split with his long term partner and plastering new man all over insta stories, that’s not nice for his ex. Thought he was a mature, kind man. 🤨 I’m doubtful it will last, the new man seems super irritating and he’s SooOoOo ScOtTiSh. Maybe Marion thinks he’s in with a chance next ? 😆 🤮

Happy T u e s d a y hens, am off tae ma joab. Tonsa luv 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dead at the Andrew outrage, genuinely sniggering. My dears he's youngish he's got functioning bits, of course he'll duck someone/anyone immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s the link
Thanks love!

Wtf!! 😳 He wants shot with tit off his mother for putting that picture up of her. It's friggin awful 🤭
Screenshot_20220823-085819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With all his frivolous spending and money to burn, I’m sure Martin has got his mum a lovely birthday present and definitely hasn’t got her some cheap stripper shoes from Shoe Zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
AW is a snake oan this app 😔 I thought he was lovely but now he’s shagging someone else right after he’s split with his long term partner and plastering new man all over insta stories, that’s not nice for his ex. Thought he was a mature, kind man. 🤨 I’m doubtful it will last, the new man seems super irritating and he’s SooOoOo ScOtTiSh. Maybe Marion thinks he’s in with a chance next ? 😆 🤮

Happy T u e s d a y hens, am off tae ma joab. Tonsa luv 😘
Marion found AW through the new bf, he’s the one that Marion used to always tag in skincare that he had recommended. AW and the new bf have been friends for years so without a doubt they’ve been riding each other before AW dumped his ex. Oh the scandal. 😂

Sorry for veering right oot the Marion lane, al take masel to the AW thread noo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm crabbit today, I actually am sorry for what I said about his mum. He's fair game tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The post about him wanting 3K from Trinny confirmed he's obviously another greedy wannabe. Mario, he's all yours mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone feeling bad aboot slagging the Maw, don’t! He’s done her dirty wae that pic! And she birthed that thing, so it all started wae her. She’s fair game ma lovelies annaw!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone feeling bad aboot slagging the Maw, don’t! He’s done her dirty wae that pic! And she birthed that thing, so it all started wae her. She’s fair game ma lovelies annaw!
Not saying anything more the day hen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.