Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Deek’s first. There’s pictures on Facebook when he first moved in. 2016 maybe and no sign of Mario. It’s actually quite sweet to read how excited and proud Derek was to get his own place 🥰

Must be there engagement anniversary as they had another 4 year anniversary in 2019…
View attachment 1526020
Those are not his teeth surely :ROFLMAO: He has teeth like a picket fence from all the pics and vids I have seen my lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am actually on the edge of my seat to see what he wears these boots with. I know it’s going to be a fashion disaster with absolutely no article of clothing matching but I can’t wait!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This page popped up on my feed, and l noticed thumb heed had liked it. Let's see if next Autumn he gets his glue gun ready to do one 🙄
Screenshot_20220825-134752_Instagram.jpg

Those are not his teeth surely :ROFLMAO: He has teeth like a picket fence from all the pics and vids I have seen my lovelies.
Yeah those are his false one's 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I am actually on the edge of my seat to see what he wears these boots with. I know it’s going to be a fashion disaster with absolutely no article of clothing matching but I can’t wait!!
Did Pat Butcher ever coordinate her blouses wae a pair ah timbys?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wit Martin thinks he will look like in his new boots:

Screenshot_20220825-132107~2.png

Wit Martin will actually look like in his new boots:

Screenshot_20220825-141100.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The orange boots with leggings and that orange teddy fleece coat. A very difficult wank tbh.
The grey boots with one of his school uniform outfits, as that's the only other look he does.
He's still wearing skin tight jeans and leggings, so any outfit will look like absolute dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The orange boots with leggings and that orange teddy fleece coat. A very difficult wank tbh.
The grey boots with one of his school uniform outfits, as that's the only other look he does.
He's still wearing skin tight jeans and leggings, so any outfit will look like absolute dog tit.
Not your proudest wank hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another thread title suggestion: bailiffs are calling, Mario’s finances are falling, the autumn haul is rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.