Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 years you say Marion? Might want to remember that next time you're droning on about having kitchen appliances for 6 years in the flat that was once Deek's wee safe space which you have now run roughshod over. Nae debates about this.
It's been 4 years since they got engaged ma lovelie.

Reactions: 14
Maz pinning doon Deek's little digits with his strangler hawns! 😂

He's got more chance of eating 5 fruit and veg in a day then they have getting married. Nae debates oan my post!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think we should do a Marion Birthday Bingo! If nothing else it’ll give him some ideas of what to do this weekend 💎🥔
“The boy did good” - with a photie of stuff he’s bought himself, pretending Deek gives a tit
Balloon wave
Luxe Candles he only lights for the photie and then blows out so they’ll last for 15 year (like the make up)
Outfit photie in the mirror - either a Pat Butcher speshul or an officers club autumnal heed tae toe wrapped up, in 20+ weather
A bus trip
Shopping bags
Gettin aw cosy at 4.30pm with a cheese less cheeseboard and a lethal one of these 👉🏼🍹 on the tapas n joos table, with a halloween movie on the offset disnae fit in the hole telly
Jam Jar / Penjuuulum / Linwood Farm / Castleveeeechay
Sharing msgs fae the “skin n blister” and “big bro” and/or photies fae the nursing home conservatory
Moaning about his life slipping away afore his kerrykatonas because he’ll be 40 and has achieved absolutely duck all in his empty pathetic life

what huv a missed ma lovelies???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“The boy did good” - with a photie of stuff he’s bought himself, pretending Deek gives a tit
Balloon wave
Luxe Candles he only lights for the photie and then blows out so they’ll last for 15 year (like the make up)
Outfit photie in the mirror - either a Pat Butcher speshul or an officers club autumnal heed tae toe wrapped up, in 20+ weather
A bus trip
Shopping bags
Gettin aw cosy at 4.30pm with a cheese less cheeseboard and a lethal one of these 👉🏼🍹 on the tapas n joos table, with a halloween movie on the offset disnae fit in the hole telly
Jam Jar / Penjuuulum / Linwood Farm / Castleveeeechay
Sharing msgs fae the “skin n blister” and “big bro” and/or photies fae the nursing home conservatory
Moaning about his life slipping away afore his kerrykatonas because he’ll be 40 and has achieved absolutely duck all in his empty pathetic life

what huv a missed ma lovelies???
Selfie, leg bent with his new timberlands on ✌💋

Is he sure it’s his 4th anniversary, seems to change every year 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maz pinning doon Deek's little digits with his strangler hawns! 😂

He's got more chance of eating 5 fruit and veg in a day then they have getting married. Nae debates oan my post!
First someone calls him a beaky mutant and now his hands are strangler hawns 🤣
Ahm clutching ma beak hens ahm actually crying the tears of laughter 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure they've been engaged 4 yrs, the pic he posted was posted also in 2019 saying 1st anniversary of engagement, not sure how long they were together before engagement.
Do people celebrate engagement anniversaries? Mind you, I knew of a couple who had a party for their silver wedding anniversary and they had split up about eight years before. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That engagement ring don't match one's she is currently wearing don't tell me he traded wee deed Derek's and got himself a wee bespoke one choose especially for Himself?
Prick
He did get a replacement ring, but l cant remember the reason why?. Hopefully the others might 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He did get a replacement ring, but l cant remember the reason why?. Hopefully the others might 😁
He did aye. I’m sure he said he damaged his original one and it wasn’t shiny etc enough now. Or some pish. Basically a lot of mince so that he could spend more money.

Oh the money he has wasted 😬 unbelievable amounts!

Today is 4 years since their engagement but it’s my firm belief that they were only together 9ish months before getting engaged. So aye…. He’s a cuckooing turd and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.