Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness ma lovelies, he is seriously coming across deranged.

Notice he threw a bit of ‘cleaning’ in the other day….. only cause hinch did something but I suspect Sophie was doing a paid ad but the app is no his joab so on and so forth etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever he ends up wearing the wee bairns boots with, we know it’ll be accessorised wae the Shart Card

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he honestly think a bit of cleaning, changing a bed and food shopping is exhausting? He would hate my life then - hole. I’m crabbit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that us off on a theatre jurney ma luvlies? What will we be treatit tae later? Martin and wee Deek up in the nose bleeds aw cosy wae their woolly throw across their legs, Martin, Kerry’s screwed up giving it Derek what’s going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CALLLING - note the spelling mistake on his new bit of tat! No wonder they gave it to him for free 😂
Dead!!!! Gifted and has three L's in calling. Need to get it in the thread title!

I'm re wording my thread suggestion because of the gifted wooden sign with the spelling mistake

thread suggestion
Autumn crap is CALLLING me, funded by the petty cash and money tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion - Martin took ooer wee Deek’s flat, filled it wae hunners of autumnal tat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Veering way oot ma lane here but what the duck is a coffee bar?
A bit like a hot chocolate station. Except you replace the little wank wooden plaque that says 'hot chocolate station' with another wank little wooden plaque that says 'coffee bar'.
I hope this helps lovie

Nah the bedding has gone on already! 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1527184
Everything will be out before 1 September at this rate 😁
It looks like a nursing home. 'Ma own quote'
'And oh look.... plush little pumpkins. bleeping hell they're like plush little hitchhikers photobombing every autumn scene.
#aboutasplushasanAlcatrazcell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Pre theatre menu dinner before bypassing the theatre and getting home aww cosy by 7pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.