Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember what it's called but there is a story in Japan of women back in the day who would basically just move all their stuff into a guy's home, start giving orders, and he'd have no choice but to marry her. In English they should be called Marions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He did get a replacement ring, but l cant remember the reason why?. Hopefully the others might 😁
He was all in a tizzy because his original ring had discoloured and was looking tatty - 9ct white gold subjected to bleach and cleaning chemicals which was entirely his own fault and all he needed to do was take it into a good jewellers and they would have polished and re-rhodiumed it to bring back finish - he had a strop, was asking advice, didn't take advice and badgered Derek into getting him a new one ... then lo and behold went and got his original ring polished and rhodium plated so he has two !! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I must admit I’m on my second engagement ring, but my husband got me it for our 30th wedding anniversary as my original got damaged. I didn’t have a strop & demand a new one. I wore the damaged one for years.
Yes I was a child bride hens, and NAE debates on ma page 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Marion: ah used tae huv the sand timbys back in the day
Marion’s timbys:
5A28325A-E1D9-4166-8FCB-98BBFA0AE149.jpeg

they were a hunner percent the snide versions anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I must admit I’m on my second engagement ring, but my husband got me it for our 30th wedding anniversary as my original got damaged. I didn’t have a strop & demand a new one. I wore the damaged one for years.
Yes I was a child bride hens, and NAE debates on ma page 😂
A child bride and still more mature than oor Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t he try to clean his original engagement ring with some hack or other that one of the cleanfluencers was peddling? I’m sure it was Stardrops white vinegar or something. Obviously failing to take into account that his ring was an Elizabeth Duke special, so it ended up completely ruined. Deek replaced it with a Warren James one but then he ended up getting the original restored so now he has two. I hate myself for knowing this. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hardly being spoilt for choice having two pairs of boots. He's such a child showing his presents on social media , even my 11 and 14 year old niece's don't do it.

Can't believe how tiny his feet are 🤏 🤭
Screenshot_20220825-111851_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Am swerving oot ma laine to ask if people celebrate engagement as “anniversary”? A could maybe understand one year but 4?! Surely you celebrate your actual anniversary (day you got together/first date whatever) or your wedding anniversary? Marion has absolutely nae plans to get married unless venues start accepting klarna so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t he try to clean his original engagement ring with some hack or other that one of the cleanfluencers was peddling? I’m sure it was Stardrops white vinegar or something. Obviously failing to take into account that his ring was an Elizabeth Duke special, so it ended up completely ruined. Deek replaced it with a Warren James one but then he ended up getting the original restored so now he has two. I hate myself for knowing this. 🫠
I'm thinking the cleanfluencer in question was his Queen hinch, I remember her cleaning hers with some concoction and him following suit, difference being her rings were probably a small fortune and his being cheap shite, he never gets anything right, he's a bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.