Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well done Rayn, ah'm fine absolutely fine that ye beat me tae it in ma birthday month. Ah'm away tae buy sum fishy leaves tae console masel' #snakesoanthisapp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Oh new thread hens, just in time for Martin on the wine 'spritzers' tomorrow night :m

It's my birthday on Thursday and there are 4 of us jetting off to sunny Glasgow for the weekend, trying to talk them into going to Paisley with me, maybe a wee trip to Castle Avicci to live our best lives - ma birthday, ma rules so we move, nae debates xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Thought he was watching his fav film?!
View attachment 1517602

Seems he is in the same space as this time last year?! 🤔
If I was able to send him a DM I would ask -

What has changed?
Where is this confident Mario that you talk about?
You’ve said before that strangers talking about your life (assume reference to us trolls) were freaks but you’re now saying the followers on your page, whom are interested in your life and chanting you oan, are friends.
You had no goals and are 40 next year so when do you propose to get your kids?
In a direct quote you stated that people shouldn’t use Facebook as a diary but here you are declaring that you use Instagram as a diary. Please explain.
Why do you need a dyson hairdryer and GHDs ya baldy freak?

And that’s aw ahm saying ma lovelies because jet lag is making me cranky!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Marion, listen to me. No one in the history of the world, on their death bed has uttered the words ‘I really wish I’d spent more time buying plastic tat from B&M.’

Now get a fucking life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pepsi

VIP Member
If he ventures oot the flat to celebrate his birthday, which outfit do you think he would choose?
I'm going for the dressing gown. Perfect Autumn and Winter combo
1661345962572.png
1661346023032.png
2022-08-24 (1).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

iris8

What a day yesterday.

Autumn reveal, cause he can!

Full on Sunday rant.

So the app that’s no his job is now his diary..

Adrian Moles diary was far more entertaining and he was only 13 and 3/4.

Dear Diary.

See previous days entry. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Tons of love to me from me… 💝

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
“Pacificley”
wtaf git in the bin ya Beaky mutant!!!!!
Mortified for a 40yo man to be buying plastic pumpkin signs and nearly jizzing his pants talking about it😂😂

• Haha

orangeboom

He's never got over retail seasons, in his empty head cos shops do it early TO SELL IT, it must be a good thing to do. But he isn't exactly Tamara Ecclestone, so it's all really cheap and nasty stuff arranged in the way a shop display looks.
Must be bad if Derek has noticed. And where are his family, he's showing them all up. He's like one of those nutcases who eat Christmas dinner every day of the year, or the nutters who dress up in union Jack suits to shout and wave at the royal family.
Ok maz, I get that you're too poor to ever move, I get that you're totally uneducated. Guess what, you can change both these things, then you won't be so empty inside you're borrowing money you can't pay back to get attention from strangers who don't care about you.
Louis Theroux would have a field day making a documentary of Mazda’s life 🤣

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Fast forward to February and it will be “iT wAs Ma MeNtAl HeAlTh”. I think that’s what’s fucking me off more, all these moon units that sound off about poor mental health to deflect from the fact they’re just dickheads!!!

I pray it’s a freezing cold winter (in his flat only) and that he can’t afford electric or gas!

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
⭐Bingo⭐

-> Moaning aboot the weather
-> Made even more shopping bits for either Autumn or Christmas
-> Horrendous selfie (if we’re lucky we can see Deek)
-> A 30 dot rant on the couch with the housecoat on at 7pm wae a cup a tea “I just want autumn tae come!! I’ve bought a few mair new bits for ma decorations but after that am done!”
-> either Pendulum, Castelvecchi, Jam Jar or ordered McDonald’s food (treatit himsel)
-> A screenshot of sale clothing items he’s bought
-> A pic of baby gurl Rayn sleeping (ma lassie!!)

But aye hens he’s so predictable it hurts. Happy new thread, let’s kick this weekends arse💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
The bed will be dressed at the weekend, what a fucking tool. Imagine being 40 years old and putting a fucking pumpkin quilt cover on your bed 😂 I actually pity him at this point.

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
10 whole weeks until it is Halloween and the wee fanny fart has got his pumpkins out already. This is early even by Marions standards. Get. A. Fucking. Life. Jesus christ I'm gobsmacked 🤣

• Haha

GillyBobs

Long time lurker first time posting 😊 I really do think he does it all for Tattle! How very sad that your only enjoyment in life is reacting to complete strangers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
He thinks he's pissing us awf with that last post with the winking face but were laughing AT him.... always at him and very, very rarely with him, the fool. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42