Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shook seeing all the shite he bought last year as well.. is he reusing ANY of it? I dunno where he’s gonna put it all.. his sofa is gonna be in the middle of the living room before long with all the shite behind it. I live in a 3 bed hoose (that’s ma wealth you smell) and I couldn’t be doing with storing all that shite.
I just hope on his death bed he can think back and that all of this stuff did actually make him happy, rather than proper memories and adventures

Reactions: 20
Not only is it August and not Autumn, it’s fuckin weird to decorate your flat for a season! Especially to extreme he does when he is clearly up to his eyeballs in debt, can’t afford to go on holidays EVER and can’t get a mortgage because his credit rating is that bad and he can’t save for a deposit. Phew. Rant over.

Now, I’m guna sit down and get some class and watch the new premier inn pillow journey unfold - but this time he’s claiming he should be getting commission for selling out crappy toy pumpkins. Even though they are still available
Remember he doesny decorate for validation or the gram hen💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember he doesny decorate for validation or the gram hen💎
Apologies ma lovelie, I will sit right doon before the Klarna is oan ma arse. Oot ma laine and forgetting this app isny his joab and that he isny bankrupting himself for likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion only discovers hobby craft less than a week ago, she shares her banana/peppered looking rusty orange pumpkins and reckons she has gave them a 90% profit increase single handley fae her tit pit.
🚀
How many pumpkins does a 1 bed flat 1 man need so far got :
Big
Small
Multi pack
Velvet
Neon
Ceramic
Glass jar
If I've missed any out then tell me don't create a problem create a solution and let Isa know but ayyye this app isnae ma joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mario have a word with yaself.

Lass nite, Ya said your effect had sold them pumpkins rite oot. now ya posting that some wee hun has bought them. :m

300084769_190656913382948_2113975532835578939_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s stuff like this that makes me truly believe he isn’t the full shilling ma lovely. Naeboady wae a fully functioning brain would carry on like he does for an audience!
I know l sound like a broken record, but this bloke had to have been dropped on his head as a baby. Nothing he does is normal, even down to the way he quickly blocks someone when they send a polite DM.

Sleep with one eye open Derek. We've heard the way he speaks to you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shoaps are really missing a trick here with oor Marion and his merry band of morons…sorry a mean lovelies. They could look at their stock and think “right we need rid of aw this” reach out for a collab with cocknose and he could make a post convincing the lovelies to run oot to the shoaps and buy up aw the shite.

Not a brain cell between them aw

• Haha
Reactions: 27
😵 14 pages of this Beyootaful new thread to catch up on. I've been living my life with ma phone held high in Croatia this weekend. Had Faaarr too many Apparel Aprerul These ➡🍹 to keep up. Spine bright ma lovelies 😘 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The yellow pepper (no ma quote) is spining bright ma lovelies, or it could be the bleeping sun blaring in on top of his flat heid! Honest to god, there's a want in him...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Obviously decorating the high footfall hallway first, so all the hunners o vip guests are treatit to a taste of what’s to follow around the postage stamp…..

Tell me Martin when did you last have your pals or family for that matter round for a cup or a drink? I’ve only seen Hannah and the birthday party guests which were all people off the app that is no his joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Decorating for autumn in August. One things for sure when you think he can't get anymore bleeping stupid he doesn't disappoint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Get this poor bleep a Just Giving page immediately!!!
Dream home. Pahahhahahha.
Thats enough of the internet today

Oh wait.....
Could it be?????

Mario wrote this to himself??? Never.....

Yes he bleeping did
He is absolutely out of control.
This type of content really has me clutching my beak.
Thanks Martin, the gift that keeps giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s bloody halloween now I see . He’s even confusing me with all these seasons in one weekend luvlies I dunno if I’m coming or going
Edited to add…..I associate pumpkins with halloween nae debates Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well lovelies I huv had 12 pages tae catch up oan. I've been out all weekend with ma pals having a couple of lethal peeeno griggios.

Those scotch egg jars are fuckin bogging man! I have nae words. And the fluorescent banana eyesore 💀 I actually think the plush pumpkins are okay but I shan't be buying any - I don't decorate my hoose according to the season like an actual space cadet.

Tattie hearts to yis awe Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.