Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im usually on the Hinch thread but this one is comedy gold. You lot :ROFLMAO:
I did follow for a while but couldn't take his waffling.
I'm from Glasgow, moved away about 25 years ago so hearing the lingo is bringing back memories. So aye
Can't believe he got to his age without a washing basket, and £19, he was robbed :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just cannae get my head round someone buying Halloween decorations when they have nae kids, nae Halloween party and nae trick or treaters??? Off to pour a wee sweet Pinot greego I think ma lovelies..

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder about them spending so much on Rayn’s food, she’s not a bleeping lion she’s just a wee thing so he really shouldn’t be going through that much. I suspect he’s leaving her food out all day and obviously she doesn’t want to eat stale food that’s been sitting for hours and he just gives her fresh food when she’s actually hungry. Another example of him being wasteful twit.
£95 a month?! What’s she on, caviar and lobster?

TWO cocker spaniels, on a high quality, all natural and grain free food - £50 for six weeks. £16 a month per dog 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“Pacificley”
wtaf git in the bin ya Beaky mutant!!!!!
Mortified for a 40yo man to be buying plastic pumpkin signs and nearly jizzing his pants talking about it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
duck me who called bingo!! I haven’t even started but am away tae pour maself a mega pint of Aldi Chardonnay, cos am a cheap bleep like that..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe no one of youse have mentioned the fact he said he’s putting his bleeping pumpkin bedding on NEXT MONTH. I can’t cope 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ffs, just opened his stories and saw all the friggin dots of death 🙈

I haven't even started them yet, but judging from the posts here it's all shite for a couple hitting 40 with no kids.
What a sad bastard he is...BUT!. there's more debt they're in so all is not lost lads 👏👏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know wit ma lovelies? If living yer life is absolutely pishing yerself over cheap Halloween tat and £4 glass jars from B&M, just kill me noo ah don’t want to live. This little dweeb needs to get a grip :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.