Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be killing the wee lassie not to talk about treatit himsel and his bleep washings because we'll aw get bingo.

Edit: Never mind!!! He's just talked about getting breakfast out and showing his autimn bits! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion, listen to me. No one in the history of the world, on their death bed has uttered the words ‘I really wish I’d spent more time buying plastic tat from B&M.’

Now get a bleeping life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Those jars are horrible. And he's not going to use them until next year(?), Not sure if I heard him right there?
And as for that pumpkin light for only £4, I'm speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His bathroom is so small he has to fold his bath mat over to make it fit. Smell. The. bleeping. Wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hobbycraft, TX Maxx, Amazon, B&M, Matalan featured in today's haul, just a few of the small businesses Mazda likes to put ON THE MAP. Can't wait for the tea and coffee station jurneee 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those jars are horrendous, £3.50, wouldn’t pay 50p. Why the cork ball on top!

The sign, the light. Sorry who in their right mind thinks this is cool for their “home” with no kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The sign, the light. Sorry who in their right mind thinks this is cool for their “home” with no kids.
It's all getting put on display, who's coming to see it?! The light is hideous, wouldnae gie it hoose room.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They double up as butt plugs hen fur a right smashing the bumming fort up so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those three jars with round corks look like something out of a coconut shy. Maybe he'll set them up in the kitchen and throw wax melts at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.