Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was the mam or Benidorm.. madges daughter. Don’t be anything nasty I just think it looks like her x

Off**

Ffs I mean I don’t mean anything nasty
He’s the nasty pumpkin prick hen uploading that photo, surely he could have posted a nicer one but its his page, his rules so nae debates😂💕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he unpacked his velveteer ma lovelies? Wee tip Maz, I’ve been using mine all year - if you follow HC on insta they do cocktail recipes with it, been drinking them in the summer if I haven’t fancied a hot choc 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t have to be autumn to have a hot choc maz.. can still enjoy summer ya wee crank. Honestly I’d love to know where he gets his money from.. I’m a full time student and work, my husband works full time and can I duck afford a solitary glass pumpkin. Fucks me off like something else. His rent must be £100 a month
I feel the same. Can never afford anything after bills and food and car is paid for. Dunno how he can just spunk out on make up, ornaments, tat..... It must be on a credit card or klarna. I could have anything too if I put tit on a credit card. Dunno why Im even writing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
AW is Martin’s ideal man. When he’s done with him he’ll just shove him behun the sofa with all the other Autumn/Wintum trash

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - In bed aw cosy for 9pm or Martin turns into a plush pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Marion - ‘I’m gonna be quiet on here the next few days but also I’ll post and let you know what I’m up to’

So essentially admitting he’s got duck all planned. What a sad little life Marion. Two men, no kids, and no birthday plans. Tragic. He’d prefer to buy plastic pumpkins than use that cash for a nice weekend away for his birthday. Tapped in the head so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Watching AW (person and not autumn/winter) and I bet Martin was sobbing into his housecoat. Chanting him oan from the rooftops, gushing, hoping for a reshare on stories, saying I knew it. You knew nothing. It’s like when someone does the pregnancy announcement on social media and you always get one comment saying finally it’s no longer a secret like they knew before everyone, when in fact they knew duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you see his smug fat face when he mentioned putting on the pumpkin bedding? He really thinks he has one up on us here 😂
Highlight of his birthday weekend so far is... pumpkin bedding to put on... 😂😂😂😂
We ain't jealous Marion we could all do what you do but in 40 years I'd rather have a few expensive things I can pass down jewellery, a home, 1000s of photos of family, Mr Isa and I out seeing the world living our life's, MEMORIES
you'll have nothing to show for it none your future family will want out of date Jo Malone hand wash, ninja or hidiouis plastic pumpkins anal beads or yellow pepper neon light.
But ayye keep thinking we are bitter and jealous 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aye I don't mind wee Betty giving him an obnoxious shouldering! Poor woman was just making sure she had her shopping bag with her.

Having dealt with Martin in person I'm blown away he thinks he's a decent person. He is rude, arrogant, cheeky as duck and the look of absolute disgust he has for people is infuriating.

Should have smacked him one. Will always regret it. Back in ma lain I go.
I’m also another person who has del
Ah've read it aw noo' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly man, canni believe that, pure clutching ma bespoke beak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah think Miss Greedychops does this, unless it's just people sending messages to her stories. Martin disnae allow that and nae debates.

How did ye get such an exclusive? Is that the electric bin he washed in the shower and it's no longer electric 🤣
Ah thought it wae Madge aff Benidorm at first glance. So aye

View attachment 1520857
looks more like Janice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahm clutching ma beak yet again hens 🤭 He really is a sad little man. His fella has to be stoned to poke him up the dirt track and his poor pussy canny stand him at aw!

Back in ma oan lane I go swerving clutching ma beak tons a love M💎 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.