Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do we think Marion is off to this weekend where he could wear his new timberlands?? A romantic woodland stroll for two through Beirut? A stomp through B&M? Maybe a well deserved lunch at Jam Jar?
The more I look at them they can't be any bigger than a 4 maybe 5 at a push right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where do we think Marion is off to this weekend where he could wear his new timberlands?? A romantic woodland stroll for two through Beirut? A stomp through B&M? Maybe a well deserved lunch at Jam Jar?
Aw, that's nice he bought Rayn the wean or as Martin likes tae call her a wee tit, matching boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg them boots are for weans nae debates!

I was driving past my local B&M earlier and I saw a poster for klarna in the window. I’ve come home and looked and B&M are now accepting klarna as payment! Incoming haul this weekend ma lovelies. Spine bright 💎
My local beauty salon has a sign in window saying klarna accepted. So I wonder if his lips and lashes were also on klarna lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His feet are gonna honk to high heaven in those boots at the weekend, he's socks will be sweating wet that's just vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How tiny are his feet…?! Ordered from the kids section did he!
If he thought his "Gucci" gave him sore feet, wait till he goes stomping in his Timberlands. Even on the brand website it suggests you stretch and soften your boots rather than run the risk of rubbing and blisters. We'll be having a wee Compeed journey this weekend and his ankles will be giving him gyp.
Marion, thickest wool socks on son, wear them in the house and at long last you have a use for your Dyson hairdryer to give the more unforgiving areas of your boots a quick blast to soften the leather. You'll still be rocking heel to toe whilst walking or doing a lift and stomp motion as those boottees are not for bending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
thread title suggestion: knock knock, it’s a CCJ, Mario ain’t home, but the Autumn haul is coming your way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.