Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
You won’t be saying that hen when your meter is eating your 50p and you have no petty cash left to waste on shite

1950ADEE-93B7-48F3-9AAD-362AE0F53B66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
The message from the weirdo saying he has the dream home - it’s either him messaging himself or it’s a wan of youse Trolls. Nobody, literally nobody, thinks that derelict prefab is a dream hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂
I did let a "smell the wealth" slip oot the other day when my colleague mentioned my M&S lunch. He looked at me like I had two heeds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The Ninja will be a novelty like everything else he buys - velvetiser, cereal dispenser, hot chocolate station (damaged due to a leaking boiler…), shoe storage station, ring door bell to name a few.

• Haha
I can't remember what it's called but there is a story in Japan of women back in the day who would basically just move all their stuff into a guy's home, start giving orders, and he'd have no choice but to marry her. In English they should be called Marions

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I did actually, but mine were done by a professional Instead of looking like they've just had a paint brush ran down them like his 😂
The wealth of not cutting your own hair. Did you pay out of petty cash ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂
My manager is from Glasgow and whenever he says ‘so on and so forth’ or ‘mebbes’ I can not control myself. Full on clutching ma beak daily 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TrashPanda69

I'm sat in my air conditioned living room (feel the wealthy breeze) and this moron is spunking his pumpkin tat around his cell! Talk about shooting your load early, this cunt will be celebrating Easter when the rest of the country is trick or treating.

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
The pumpkins aren’t sold out, plenty in there when I popped in yesterday and as for him being the cause, he’s late to the party again as these have been all over TikTok for weeks. Bless him, he really believes he’s an insta influencer god from that little flat of his🥴

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Whit a shame, Martin found the dry wine extremely dry even though he bought the 'sweet' version. Aw that 7 day build up for that. Should huv hud a wee sherry like the auld granny he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ScottishMammy92

He treats everyone like they treat him??? I think not
Aye I don't mind wee Betty giving him an obnoxious shouldering! Poor woman was just making sure she had her shopping bag with her.

Having dealt with Martin in person I'm blown away he thinks he's a decent person. He is rude, arrogant, cheeky as fuck and the look of absolute disgust he has for people is infuriating.

Should have smacked him one. Will always regret it. Back in ma lain I go.

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
August 21st. The most glorious, warm, sunny day. And this little weirdo is covering up his hatred of living in a bedsit with no garden by pretending he can’t wait for Autumn and putting toy pumpkins out.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
A colleague in my work is in the process of adopting and he has to get character references from our manager and supervisor for his social workers. Can you imagine Marions reference for adoption if he wanted kids?

“Regularly shows up late for 3 hour shifts whilst complaining about bowel issues, stating he’s not well”

“Appears to be in serious denial about balding”

“Does not wear correct uniform but nike branded woman's leggings.”

*Application rejected*

• Haha
  • Heart