Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A15F7A29-7A2C-460C-990D-648A4ACE271E.png

Poor Rayne looks terrified. She hates the bleep. As for the response from him about swearing, wasn’t that long ago he was whining about his niece watching his page the hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How do you add things to wiki, I saw an edit button but it brought up whole thing. As I was on phone I was terrified I deleted the whole wiki by mistake so quickly closed it 😂
I don't know, I'm not very techie. 🤡 Quite tempted to get to know and duck it up now though.

Plans and ambitions,. Didn't mention marrying Derek. Beast. 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't know, I'm not very techie. 🤡 Quite tempted to get to know and duck it up now though.

Plans and ambitions,. Didn't mention marrying Derek. Beast. 💔
Dae a Martin wi the wiki and duck it up, like he wud say 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now Mario. Remember we have proof of how you've been ugly with people, so you reap what you sow.
BTW, we're in hysterics not having a 5 minute smile 😂
Screenshot_20220818-195252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone should ask why he thinks it’s ok to push granny’s over in home bargains 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have both Irish and Scottish blood in me, and l can swear like the best of them. The difference is l don't do it on my private page like you, you narcissistic little twit.
Screenshot_20220818-201337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See Maz, Tattlers don't forget your ugly nature 🖕
Another wee receipt for his stories tonight, exhibit B, the dishes ...

Screenshot_20220818-194426.png

But ah thought ye hated people posting their dishes stories yet you did it on the app that isnae yer joab?

And a wee Brucie bonus (since ye've goat Brucie's chin) oaf ye wanting tae be the next Louie Spence

Screenshot_20220815-163943.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have both Irish and Scottish blood in me, and l can swear like the best of them. The difference is l don't do it on my private page like you, you narcissistic little twit.View attachment 1509655
He acts like a child. Someone asked why he swears, which in itself isn’t necessarily a negative just a question, so now he’s going to do it more. Why? What’s the point? Who does he think he’s getting at? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Us nasty tattle trolls have riled him the night hens! But remember he doesny read here on this vile site! This app isny his joab!! His joab is his joab!! So aye!!!💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.