Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww hens this thread “you all make me howling” as our Martin would say. So aye.

pmsl at our lovelie asking about the swearing and getting a bespoke block. Nae worries hen you still have us 🥔🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The misuse of “there” is really upsetting me the night hens
Just keep repeating 'Mario's an illiterate twit' 😂

That poor bloody cat. She so hates him and looks terrified. I bet he’s mean to her. 😡
We've got proof of that as well. Calling her a little witch because she was meowing for her dinner. The ugly little bastard what he is.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Martin exposed as being a vicious wee twit, yet he still carries oan buying autumn and wintum tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine being almost 40 and having 0 plans and 0 goals. Even basic things like go for a day out in a city, go to the beach, have afternoon tea with the girls. Dear lord what a sad little life Marion.

Reactions: 25
Well he’s having a wee cozy weekend in with his sweet Pinot, so he’s probably done a Q&A so he’s got a good bit of tattle to catch up on 😘

• Haha
Fecking dots of doom the night which now means I have 25 pages to catch up on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Aw man so tempted tae ask him loosda shite aboot his singing stories but a dun wantae get blocked like I did on ma other account so il stay in ma oan laine fae noo 🤭

• Haha
Awww poor Marion never got gifted a new settee after all the hinting for one 🤣🤣
Nae bleeping wonder 🤔 He never ever tags Danyell on any pics of his 'gifted' items from the tat cave 🙄 shes aff her heid gifting half a brain anything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Questions for Mario. 😍 Definitely not written by Mario.
Q, Yore haire looks so great, hav youse fought about bein a haydresser.
A, aww ma lovelie a hav a sesstificate
Q, why are youse so wunnerful
A, Thank youse hummers of lovelies for message these youse great are. Try to be wunnerful I do. Yoda I am.
Q, Shag marry push off a cliff, Derek Andrew hinch?
A, BLOCKED YOUSE VILE TROLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just had to come inside for a wee break from the sun (and Mr Margrit), and what a 30 mins it’s been going over his Q&A which is basically the same as every other one he does. Rinse and repeat.

Ronaldo at the bar is giving me strange looks as I knock back sweet dry white wine spritzers whilst catching up oan this thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had to come inside for a wee break from the sun (and Mr Margrit), and what a 30 mins it’s been going over his Q&A which is basically the same as every other one he does. Rinse and repeat.

Ronaldo at the bar is giving me strange looks as I knock back sweet dry white wine spritzers whilst catching up oan this thread!!
A hope them spritzers are with tonic or barrs lemonade hen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.