Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be me ma lovely! My favourite story! Pull a pig 😂
Ah thought it wiz ye but didni wan tae start a fight ma loverlie 🥰

Someone said at the time she had to drive past Beirut to get to that girls house over Christmas, so there's no way she'll ever let him into the funny farm, deluded muppet! 😂
Mebbes she wiz gonni visit the bespoke bedsit but told driver tae keep gawn when she seen the ootside. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Martin ever met our Soph?
No lovely, she went to Glasgow to visit someone else but drove past Paisley Towers to and from the airport. Baldy got snubbed and to say he didn't take it well would be an understatement, This caused Martin to have a meltdown on the app that isn't his job 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No lovely, she went to Glasgow to visit someone else but drove past Paisley Towers to and from the airport. Baldy got snubbed and to say he didn't take it well would be an understatement, This caused Martin to have a meltdown on the app that isn't his job 💎
What thread is this on? I need to see this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has Martin ever met our Soph?
Aw ma luvlie, am laughing cos of the whole Hinch Scotland visit last year where oor Martin was up gutting the hoose at 5am aw excited expecting her tae visit the bedsit cos she was literally doon the road but she patched him and efter he had a breakdoon giving it “aw snakes on this app” and stopped following the wee disabled lassie Hinch was visiting. It wis a magical time that really exposed him for the petty jealous wee prick he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Aw ma luvlie, am laughing cos of the whole Hinch Scotland visit last year where oor Martin was up gutting the hoose at 5am aw excited expecting her tae visit the bedsit cos she was literally doon the road but she patched him and efter he had a breakdoon giving it “aw snakes on this app” and stopped following the wee disabled lassie Hinch was visiting. It wis a magical time that really exposed him for the petty jealous wee prick he is.
That’s how I ended up here. Someone mentioned it on another thread so I came & had a nosy. It was when he went on his comma after it had all happened so he wasn’t even posting at the time but this thread had me in hysterics!
Best thread on here bar none!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah thought it wiz ye but didni wan tae start a fight ma loverlie 🥰

Mebbes she wiz gonni visit the bespoke bedsit but told driver tae keep gawn when she seen the ootside. 🤔
Hinch if she’d stopped at the Paisley Palais

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On the thread in question (and possibly the one after it) there are some delicious screenshots of Martin’s “Nothin but sneks round ere, just me an the hot chocolate station from now on” grid post before he bottled it and did a dirty delete.

Also screenshots of the girl’s mother digging him out on her stories and another home account blasting him for being the wet hoosecoat sleeve that he is. He had to turn off comments oan his grid posts and go into hiding until NYE. Was nothing short of sensational. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
On the thread in question (and possibly the one after it) there are some delicious screenshots of Martin’s “Nothin but sneks round ere, just me an the hot chocolate station from now on” grid post before he bottled it and did a dirty delete.

Also screenshots of the girl’s mother digging him out on her stories and another home account blasting him for being the wet hoosecoat sleeve that he is. He had to turn off comments oan his grid posts and go into hiding until NYE. Was nothing short of sensational. 😍
I’ve never seen the screenshots from the lassies maw 👀 I’m off tae look fae them now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am back with the receipts ma lovelies. I’ve understood the assignment and so forth.

🥔 Mario’s response to Hinch’s snub:
0C810F4A-49AA-41BA-AB05-29FBBACC0A27.jpeg

❤ Crawling back up her hole a day later:
2A51D32F-AF7C-407F-AF39-1CE7081EA06C.jpeg

🥔 The other home account doing him dirty (it’s a smaller account so don’t want to compromise their security hens)
43ED989A-FFB1-48D1-8185-6CA574717138.jpeg

❤ Katie’s mum throwing shade:
A20B1106-57C2-44D8-A397-453A3EE57A38.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That meltdown was brilliant 🤭 We need another one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hinch snake oan a plane no visiting his lane. 🐍✈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Hinch stealing Mario's Christmas was glorious. His Candy Cane Lane tree was most definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeew tho, you know his feet are clammy sweaty sponges if he never takes the slippers off, the honk must be 😷
Am pyoor wretching ma lovelie at the thought of his stinking sweaty slippers he’s kicked right aff, and that hoosecoat, must be kicking up a very bespoke aroma in paisley towers the day and nae debates 🤮🤮

I’ll bet he shaves his hooves as well. It’s not a massive leap, considering she shaves her hands 😂
Agreed hen, looks like a straight line between the thick fluff on the legs and the smoothness of the stonking feet, probably like a Hobbits foot really , if you know you know, so aye 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
I gave up hen sorry 😞 this app isnae ma full time joab and I cannae be arsed tae look anymore 🥔❤
You huv been spending too much time wi Martin and nae debates. Ah bet ye huv yer autumn tat oot ready fur the weekend. Tonsa luv M x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.