Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Hinch is flying home. I can't believe Princess Sophia of Maldon didn't go and visit the fresh prince of Paisley. I bet he's greeting into his absolute leathal drink shouting at Derek to order him a deep fried pizza to console him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I see Hinch is flying home. I can't believe Princess Sophia of Maldon didn't go and visit the fresh prince of Paisley. I bet he's greeting into his absolute leathal drink shouting at Derek to order him a deep fried pizza to console him.
I bet he has been looking oot the windae aww day for her to turn up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I just dont get why they wouldn't meet and why they wouldn't post on insta about it. Its all very strange!

Reactions: 16
I just dont get why they wouldn't meet and why they wouldn't post on insta about it. Its all very strange!
Because they aren’t really friends? Hinch Is just a salesperson and Mario is the biggest influenced influencer there is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
canny wait for a rant aboot how this app isny wit it seems and how he doesny show his private life. Aw her books are swiftly in the bin noo🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I imagine him all day saying to Derek “Ahh don’t want nae surprises hen!”

Thinking Derek has arranged a surprise visit like he did with Hannah 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He spent four hours cleaning, changed the bed. They met. One million per cent. I'd bet Mario's overdraft on it. He's going to give out twee little hints, all smug thinking he's fooled everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More hilarious he's stayed off Instagram all day probably expecting a wee visit thinking that his gash frothers would presume him and hunch were spending the day together if he didn't post 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.