Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You huv been spending too much time wi Martin and nae debates. Ah bet ye huv yer autumn tat oot ready fur the weekend. Tonsa luv M x
It’s Christmas in ma hoose ma lovelie! It is august after all 🎅🏼 Martin’s candy cane lame ain’t got tit on mine 🎄❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@doreenforeen a nasty tattler took her wee granny shopping only for Martin to burst in and shove her oot the road claiming “we all have oor disabilities” when challenged on his crappy behaviour. it’s either the last thread or the wan before ma luvlie ♥🥔
“She’s fresh, exciting so exciting to me” 🎶 lol mer lit she’s rancid, boring so boring to me 💃🏼 Sing it hen (no ma quote)
You’ve goat to be kiddin fuckin granny bashing basturd what disability has he goat apart from shitting his pants and having Goggle eens?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just got aw cosy with cris and joos and had a read of the wiki 💎 I am in absolute tears 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think its in one of his highlights my lovely, I can't mind which one, can someone remind me which highlight it was please and fill the lovely madge in, Im shite at telling stories but you are in for a treat, so get cosy with snacks and a lethal 🍹 - tonsa love! xx
His highlights are aslong as The waiting lists fur the dentist be there aw year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had a bit more time on my hands the last week and I’ve ventured to other threads. The amount of Tattlers that get aw wound up when people ask a question.
I think a person who uses READ THE WIKI a lot in their posts once said it was to stop a certain infuencer sharing her posts to do a troll rant. 🤔

Marion tales are hilarious, there's so much I still need to get tae know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine wee Deek oot sunbathing in the communal gardens 😂 in among the bin bags and y-fronts

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is Martin trying to insinuate that he is looking youthful?? Deluded bleep.
Wunner if youthful Martin gets ID'd when he goes tae buy wan oaf they lethal 🍹

Daeing wee tittie pumps tae the barman aw confident wi his fake tan. 🥔♥

Can you imagine wee Deek oot sunbathing in the communal gardens 😂 in among the bin bags and y-fronts
Sharing his doob wi the wee Robin and local spoon heaters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You just know Mario wears a knotted hanky on his head and socks and sandals by the pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is Martin trying to insinuate that he is looking youthful?? Deluded bleep.
Haha if having the skin of a hormonal 13 year old with troublesome blackheads, that's holed up in their pit in a housecoat on, eating a pot noodle (other beige food avaliable) and pesky crusty wank sock hitch hiking a hide on his attire. Martin is a picture of youth. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Check Marion trying to make on he’s been abroad 😂 Blackpool isnae abroad hen and neither is Castleveeechi.
Abzaloot Pinocchio of the highest order and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's all l could picture 😂
"Remains youthful"... Shut up and sit down you freak. btw, you can taste the envy in your post on Hinch’s new bedroom 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to know WHERE wee Deek was sunbathing. And Marion, pipe down. You don’t not sunbathe to stay youthful. You don’t sunbathe because you don’t have a garden, you don’t make an effort to go to parks or beaches and you have never been abroad.
That bright red hooter gives us a wee sneak peek of what colour he’d go if he ever bare his skin in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Och poor wee Deek and his sunburn. ‘Mon over here son and I’ll rub some aloe Vera on it. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.