Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 how the duck did the robin get to the flat? Nah he has to be taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Came to say the same! How the feck did the Robin get in the security door 😂😂😂🤣 kidding on hes got a “front door” aye right you’ve got a door to the close

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came to say the same! How the feck did the Robin get in the security door 😂😂😂🤣 kidding on hes got a “front door” aye right you’ve got a door to the close
How many flats are there? And the robin went to martins 😂 I don’t like anything like that though I get scared of meddling in things so I’d be scared like he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mebbes he's daeing his vershun of Blair Witch project, that's why he's goat bespoke laptoap. As long as it's no the other kind of hame fillum #ifyekenyeken

How many flats are there? And the robin went to martins 😂 I don’t like anything like that though I get scared of meddling in things so I’d be scared like he is.
It smelt the wealth lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe he downloaded something like that from “that vile app”. I dinnae like the supernatural lovelies,honestly Mario you are meant to get wiser with age.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe he down loaded any app . I think his little pea brain worked over time today for a story for Instagram and he’ll be on tonight saying he’s had hunners of messages saying he’s so funny .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Still laughing at the mash up video from the last thread of Mario holding his dodgy stomach and complaining of “hot sweats” 😝 The way Derek replies “huv ye?” NEVER fails to make me laugh. It’s like he hears that every day of his sordid life 😂😂 💩

• Haha
Martin, Chicken Little Marion
Whatever your calling yoursel these days.

Dae ya really expect us tae believe an actual Robin flew into through the reinforced door at Paisley Tooers up 3 flights of stairs and waited ootside your door?

Back in your ain lane hen

Was it wee Deek in a Robin fae Batman fancy dress costume (age 7-9)?

Stop talking utter pish
so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Still laughing at the mash up video from the last thread of Mario holding his dodgy stomach and complaining of “hot sweats” 😝 The way Derek replies “huv ye?” NEVER fails to make me laugh. It’s like he hears that every day of his sordid life 😂😂 💩
Is it the sweats or is it tha squits ma lovelie. Either way comedy gold.. he had a right chin on him back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Martin, Chicken Little Marion
Whatever your calling yoursel these days.

Dae ya really expect us tae believe an actual Robin flew into through the reinforced door at Paisley Tooers up 3 flights of stairs and waited ootside your door?

Back in your ain lane hen

Was it wee Deek in a Robin fae Batman fancy dress costume (age 7-9)?

Stop talking utter pish
so aye.
Aye hens and surely this wee robin would have been caught oan,his bespoke ring doorbell footage ...prove it Martian or its another or your beak clutching tall tale ma so aye

• Haha
I’m a bit of a bird geek🙈and I’ve not seen one robin in my garden(sorry mario) all summer. If that did happen(🤥) the poor wee fucker will be traumatised (the robin,not Martin…sorry Mario)😭

• Haha
  • Heart
It wis more likely a plastic bag than a Robin. The only Robin in his flats is the thieving, robbing neighbours making him put his wreath inside. The bleep is a tripper.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it the sweats or is it tha squits ma lovelie. Either way comedy gold.. he had a right chin on him back in the day!
Or as it’s now known: 5 stone ago 💎 mwah x I’m away out to have some lethal drinks ma lovelies. Happy F r i d a y n i g h t 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we have a recap if possible, ma lovelies? 💋 Ah've been busy the past few days & missed some of the last thread chatter. Tonsa love 🥔 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.