Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Martin trying to insinuate that he is looking youthful?? Deluded bleep.
Does he ever not meation himself on a post about someone else he should had zipped it at he will melt through the bed.
That's Marion up aww night again not cause the fan but because of the heat coming off deed Derek. No spooning the night in the bumming fort but ayye didn't Mario get burnt last month on he's face for sitting oot at he's bespoke burn in the commanual garden or he's bro garden such a big shite talker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah found it oan the wiki. I quite liked him on that story and the one about showing the postman his chipolata. I was laughing with him not at him. 😳
Where can I find the wiki sorry luvlies am fairly new to this I’ve no been on another persons thread yet either these Martin wand are far too funny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Och poor wee Deek and his sunburn. ‘Mon over here son and I’ll rub some aloe Vera on it. 😉
Sniff his hauns and see if he's been using the display Jo Malone haun wash again. If things get frisky make sure he's zoflora'd his bits. We ken where they've been. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does he ever not meation himself on a post about someone else he should had zipped it at he will melt through the bed.
That's Marion up aww night again not cause the fan but because of the heat coming off deed Derek. No spooning the night in the bumming fort but ayye didn't Mario get burnt last month on he's face for sitting oot at he's bespoke burn in the commanual garden or he's bro garden such a big shite talker.
He defo burnt his gigantic foreheed at some point hen, well remembered. Think it was when he wiz poundin the streets of Paisley wearing his nylon leggings and sleeping bag coat. So aye b

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where can I find the wiki sorry luvlies am fairly new to this I’ve no been on another persons thread yet either these Martin wand are far too funny
If you scroll to the top of page, there's a pink button saying wiki. Be warned though, don't go in if you only have five minutes, you need to dedicate at least half a day to it. 😂

Screenshot_20220811-214445.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion: #Remainsyouthful
Also Marion: never drank a glass aw water in his life, lips like a dry crumbly pasty and eyes like the walking dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you scroll to the top of page, there's a pink button saying wiki. Be warned though, don't go in if you only have five minutes, you need to dedicate at least half a day to it. 😂

View attachment 1491586
It's a half day of the best entertainment you ever get though 🤣🤣 you'll be clutching your beak and chanting Martin from the rooftops aye 🤣🤣🤣

When I came here I watched the highlights first and never laughed so hard as I did that day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s how I ended up here. Someone mentioned it on another thread so I came & had a nosy. It was when he went on his comma after it had all happened so he wasn’t even posting at the time but this thread had me in hysterics!
Best thread on here bar none!
Those were dark days for us during the extended comma, with no fresh content we were forced to relive his highlights.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's a half day of the best entertainment you ever get though 🤣🤣 you'll be clutching your beak and chanting Martin from the rooftops aye 🤣🤣🤣

When I came here I watched the highlights first and never laughed so hard as I didnl that day
Aye, young Martin may waste his time wishing his life away, we use our time wisely listening and watching Martin. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lovelies is @menopausalmargrit on a wee comma ?
Sure he’s sunning himself abroad. Somewhere like Mexico or the Caribbean. No just a mcgills bus journey away.

Check the wee scrote posting on mrs Hinch bedroom reveal, all cosy? Cosy, it looks as cosy as an industrial freezer! She hadn’t replied but did to PTWM who wrote 10mins before him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those were dark days for us during the extended comma, with no fresh content we were forced to relive his highlights.
I disagree whem he's on his commas ye hens are even funnier than Martin recalling all his great Fuckups achievements and showing receipts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He did indeed hen, Concorde got a re spray with the shade lobster on that day.
I love a trip down marion lane 🤣 my favourite recent moment was the slipper kicking Friday, get the facking slippers afff! Laughed for days like the bleep troll that I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Havin the best time reading through the wiki clutching ma beak at some of them mop kick dancing fur wan joe maloan soap and the fact he’s actually has a SHART card I thought that was just a joke rolling about my bespoke double bed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sun burn and heat stroke aside, am chantin Deek from the roof tops. He’s clearly decided to go out and enjoy the sun today (albeit not very sensibly but still). Spine bright Derek! Keep you power and so on and so forth so aye.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.