Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we really need to know he has sweaty feet 🤢🤢 It's put me right off my cup of tea in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, he wakes up and wants the day over with so that he can say the same thing tomorrow, but add that it's nearly the weekend and that he's either not going to do anything #needed #deserved or has exciting plans, which are normally uncooked, foul looking food in Jam Jar or Castle whatsitcalled and a trip awn the bus to B&M/Primark. Sad fucker. 😑

Oh, and are they Deek's legs he's posted again? I don't believe Marlon has one hair on his body, I mean, he's barely got any awn that empty heed.... 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why would anyone even upload a pic like that and declare his feet are sweaty! Filthy hobbit he is. I agree though, the blocked need to see what we see! I just don't get how Deek gets hard...
Look how fat and swollen his little trotters are. That’ll be all the salt she eats. Retaining water

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Look how fat and swollen his little trotters are. That’ll be all the salt she eats. Retaining water
Remember that time he showed his feet and saying he wouldn’t do it cause people like feet 🤢 and then has hidden them ever since 😂😂 he’s a bleeping fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just when you thought the content barrel couldn’t be scraped any more - a picture of his cut, a bogging selfie and now his sweaty slipperless feet. duck off you boring witch.
NAE ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember that time he showed his feet and saying he wouldn’t do it cause people like feet 🤢 and then has hidden them ever since 😂😂 he’s a bleeping fruit loop
I’ll bet he shaves his hooves as well. It’s not a massive leap, considering she shaves her hands 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All these body parts selfies, its like a gruesome episode of Silent Witness. Less is more Mario, in every area of your life and decored hoose.

• Haha
“TRIGGER WARNING”….

If we have tae be subjected tae this rancid sight, so dae yew blocked lovelies!

View attachment 1489925
Christ on a bike. Who the duck wants to see that image on a bespoke sunny morning. What a dirtbird this boy is. Would you not just wear a wee pair of sock or go barefoot, bet them slippers are absolutely stinking. Im away back into my own lane here hens, think I am going to be sick :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or breath for breathe 😡😡my biggest hate followed by they're there and their usage 😡😡

AND ANOTHER THING (I'm on a rant toneet)
Did I imagine his story post about how Deek 'said' that with the amount of followers our Life and Saviour Martin has got on Instagram he could fill a football stadium 3 times? Did this happen or am I delusional in this heat 😂 both are possible!
He is actually 6.5k followers short of filling Ibrox stadium x3 times but clearly that doesnt matter to these muppets 🙄

• Haha
Thought the carnage and stitches to her hand meant she struggled to do her joab yday yet here she is today gutting the hoose aka flat 🧐🧐 I used to live in a 1 bed FLAT and it still took me longer than 40 minutes to give it a proper clean. She's telling us porkies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched his riveting stories for today. He is one moany wee baldy hermit bastid. All he does everyday is moan moan moan or wish his life away. I don't know how he even has any genuine follower's because surely to god he would just depress the life out of you on the daily. Moaning about the heat. Moaning about the sound of the fan. Moaning about a paper cut. He is like bloody Victor bloody Meldrew only even more unlikeable with a bulbous nose! Not one bit of positivity comes out of his mouth 😂 .

what would i know, I don't live in a postage stamp and actually do things in my spare time outside of my FT job so aye, Miserable Martin is pissing me off today my lovelies, maybe its this heatwave that has me crabbit so il reverse back into my lane xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@doreenforeen a nasty tattler took her wee granny shopping only for Martin to burst in and shove her oot the road claiming “we all have oor disabilities” when challenged on his crappy behaviour. it’s either the last thread or the wan before ma luvlie ♥🥔
“She’s fresh, exciting so exciting to me” 🎶 lol mer lit she’s rancid, boring so boring to me 💃🏼 Sing it hen (no ma quote)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.