Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, let's be honest, most of his content is for the benefit of tattle now...
There's no 'cleaning' with Mario
It's just a brag fest and it's really quite wearing
Another heatwave and he's thinking about Christmas tat right now
Could you actually be any more boringly predictable?
Actually saying that Deek said he could fill Ibrox three times over with the amount of fans he has 🙈
Aye right

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He isn’t even 40 until next year is he? I mean I planned my 30th a year in advance cuz I was on ma holidays (which I highly doubt Marion will be doing) but why is he wishing the next year away? He literally cannot live for now, he’s always wishing the days, months and years away.

Reactions: 20
I'm so confused...

M O N D A Y MARTIN:
I'll absolutely no be dain ANY autumn hauls. Nae decorating. Nain. This isnae ma joab. This app isnae ma life. Al no be dain it. Its fur arseholes. Nut.

W E D N E S D A Y Marion:
Set yer timers ma lovelies for an autumn haul like yev never seen afore! Just waiting on parcel 75 to arrive before I make the world's shitiest reel to higher love and tag all the small business I've put on the map (amazon, home bargains, the range, poundland, Facebook marketplace). Cannae wait fur it this bastard heats too much. Am done! No ma quote.

F R I D A Y Martin:
Listen ma lovelies I went totally pure overboard at Christmas. Let this app get tae me. Let it bother me. Went daft. Al no be dain it this year. Same theme. Same tacky shite. Nae change. Aw the same. Staying in ma lane. Spine bright lovelies and let's mop kick this week in the arse!

S U N D A Y Marion:
Right ma lovelies this bastard heats just too much int it? So av cooled maself down by ordering some new gorgeous Christmas baubles fur ma tree. Few mare bits tae come so get it in yer diaries...Beirut Christmas overhaul incoming! Candy Cane? A don't know her. We move!

This bastard has lost his mind. I'm almost questioning my own sanity at this point. Getting back in my lane. No ma quote guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
They don't talk about Bruno.....
FFS! I had that song in my head for MONTHS and constantly found myself singing it. At some point I must have stopped thinking about it as I forgot about it as I realised reading the comment. Now that single line is playing on a loop again!

It's cute he thinks he'll keep his 40th private when we know he won't be able to in a desperate attempt to try and actually have plans with some IG desperados again, or pathetically remind some small businesses he expects #gifted items. Like another nonsense mug or teenage tumbler.

And I'm living for the tacky autumn reveal and him already starting on Xmas in the middle of Summer. His ridiculous need to be first and get likes/engagement is something to behold! So was his crap about him shooting his load too early last year being a result of him struggling with his MH all a lie and just another way to get sympathy from his handful of actual engaging followers, or was it real and this is a sign of history repeating so if anyone in his life gives a damn, maybe they should step in and tell him to delete 'this app'? Pretty sure my partner, friends and siblings would all step in if I had mere weeks earlier said a completely ridiculous behaviour had been the result of a mental health issue and they saw me repeating the same ridiculous behaviour (I'd reckon they'd have stepped in anyway if I hoarded so much crap and had set up even half of that Christmas display monstrosity)...but then I know I have people who genuinely care and would look out for me, and I also am not desperate for the validation of strangers or a free bottle of elbow grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1486859
Recent comment on his candy cane lame photo… 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
His bank balance say's no. I think you mean your sugar Daddy's bank balance, Maz. You haven't got a pot to piss in 😂

Ah wind yer neck in!. The majority of the nation didn't sleep properly. I was up just after 5.30.am dusting before it gets too hot. Fanny 🙄
Screenshot_20220810-075411_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Moan bleeping moan bleeping moan bleeping moan. If your life is that bad, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Reactions: 28
Marion! Reign! In! The! Exclamation! Marks! You! Illiterate! Ersehole! Mwah! Mwah!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hasn't he been oan and moaned aboot people moaning oan this app that isnae his joab but all he actually does is moan? Make it make sense marionantoinette 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Mario did anyone sleep last night? I’ve had a bleep sore heid for days(always do in heat) . It’s summer you numpty. I need to go to do the bastard shopping today unfortunately I can’t just send my husband. Crabbit ma luvlies bloody crabbit.
I’ll maybe get some Christmas decs that might help….said no one ever.
Sorry for rambling lovlies I’m oot ma lane and half asleep so aye

• Haha
His bank balance say's no. I think you mean your sugar Daddy's bank balance, Maz. You haven't got a pot to piss in 😂

Ah wind yer neck in!. The majority of the nation didn't sleep properly. I was up just after 5.30.am dusting before it gets too hot. Fanny 🙄
View attachment 1486942
If he drank more water and/or cut down on the salt...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh Mario did anyone sleep last night? I’ve had a bleep sore heid for days(always do in heat) . It’s summer you numpty. I need to go to do the bastard shopping today unfortunately I can’t just send my husband. Crabbit ma luvlies bloody crabbit.
I’ll maybe get some Christmas decs that might help….said no one ever.
Sorry for rambling lovlies I’m oot ma lane and half asleep so aye
Keep drinking lovely. That might be why you have a headache because you're dehydrated 😁

Reactions: 14
I just can’t stop laughing at the most recent names for Mario. I seen someone say Martine and I actually lost it 🤣🤣🤣 then I seen Mertin, Mrs Mertin 🤣🤣🤣 don’t mind me I’m just oot a ma laine on this scorcher dawn of day, so si xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've veered so far oot ma ain laine the day, with nae indicators oan, I have whiplash the noo. So am I now packing ma wee acorns away and dragging the tree down? Are we oan candy cane lame take 2 already?
fastest-tree.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.