Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s keeping his 40th birthday plans COMPLETELY private hens. That’s because there are nae plans, his birthday his rules and nae debates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
But out of all those followers there's just a handful that like or comment on your posts, the rest probably have your stories and posts muted.
Sorry not sorry if l burst your stress bubble, but reign your ego in 🤪

Screenshot_20220809-214933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He sounds a little bitter/jealous there. Yes, this is my brother now stop asking, is the way I read it 🤣🤣
You're right, and that's why he's followed it up with the amount of followers he has.

We know what you're doing witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This idiot still sleeps with a duvet on in this heat! 🙄
I'm on the bed with just a vest top on and still warm, so frig knows what he'll be like.

btw Maz, l watched all those episodes of two doors down on iplayer in one night. Was going to mention it here a few weeks ago, then thought nah 🤭
Screenshot_20220809-220908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But out of all those followers there's just a handful that like or comment on your posts, the rest probably have your stories and posts muted.
Sorry not sorry if l burst your stress bubble, but reign your ego in 🤪

View attachment 1486212
I’m pretty sure Deek has told you that before and this isn’t the first time he’s shared it. Must think it sounds good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is Marion’s brother a successful script writer for a TV show and yet Marion literally cannot string a single sentence together and polishes truncheons for ten minutes a week for a living? Ffs. I suppose it answers the whole nature vs nurture debate doesn’t it 😑

Oh and also riding on your brothers coattails is pathetic. Get a life Mazza!
Ma lovely. It’s quiet clear that oot of the three waines Johnny stole all of the braincells. You’ve got Mario who is borderline a vegetable, and Krystal Chandelier who stayed wae a bloke that cheats on her rather than get a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ma lovely. It’s quiet clear that oot of the three waines Johnny stole all of the braincells. You’ve got Mario who is borderline a vegetable, and Krystal Chandelier who stayed wae a bloke that cheats on her rather than get a job
borderline a vegetable I’m choking 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
CHRIST!!! Ma luvlies. That bleeping selfie is lit a pic affa the FBIs most wanted list!! I need Holy water for ma eyes after that💎💎⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll admit I'm the first to cry about the heat, I'm worse at complaining than Martin, but this is the temperature here now and it feels fine. Am nay crying.

Screenshot_20220809-234030_Chrome.jpg

Paisley, where Marion is in his hoosecoat and got the fan on 🔥🔥🔥

Screenshot_20220809-234042_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is Marion’s brother a successful script writer for a TV show and yet Marion literally cannot string a single sentence together and polishes truncheons for ten minutes a week for a living? Ffs. I suppose it answers the whole nature vs nurture debate doesn’t it 😑

Oh and also riding on your brothers coattails is pathetic. Get a life Mazza!
Maybe something tae do with his flat head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.