Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do youse like ma profile pic lovelies ah couldnae resist that rid raw bulbous beak😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Do youse like ma profile pic lovelies ah couldnae resist that rid raw bulbous beak😂😂
Ill no lie, it makes me boak. But it is a good theme wae your bespoke user name and so hold your phone high & keep your power my lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Posting from about 5 pages back (keeping up with Jack’s chaos is a full time joab just now).
Is he taking the bleeping piss? ‘XMAS HAUL’. It’s august. The weather is stunning. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It matches your username perfectly 😅🤣

Wee Martin is chanting Soph on from the rooftops the day ma lovelies. He’s not seething with jealousy at all. He’s absolutely fine 🤥 fine, so aye. Fine. He’s fine.

D48EB8C9-E4A4-4385-82E9-4B53579949F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It matches your username perfectly 😅🤣

Wee Martin is chanting Soph on from the rooftops the day ma lovelies. He’s not seething with jealousy at all. He’s absolutely fine 🤥 fine, so aye. Fine. He’s fine.

View attachment 1487460
"So ready to see your life's now"...Ffs you couldn't make the grammar in his posts up 🙈
Yeah, Soph obviously wasn't thinking of you and Deek for the house was she 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nae way is this little wanker wasting NHS time for a cat scratch.. what’s the betting he gets a wee unfit for work sign off as well 😂 he couldnae possibly wear gloves to clean with his injury!! PS Mario when you scope here later, boots do steri strips 👌 saves you wasting the NHS time but I’m sure they will also provide you with some peppa pig plasters which may be more fitting 🤕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hahahahaha no way.

Only thing in stitches here is me.

View attachment 1487117the Hairs give me the ICK
All his posts should come with a trigger warning âš 

I've had deeper paper cuts Martin. 🙄

mirrow instead of mirror or he’s instead of his 🙃 I can’t cope with wrong spelling! It irritates the life out of me 🙈
A local takeaway once had Donna Kebab on their menu. 🤯 Mebbes it wiz like the Mario bed and they named it after an influencer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trigger warning?! For a scratch! Honestly, hens, i'm the most squeamish person on the planet and I wouldn't even have given that a second look!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s defo hoping the A&E staff tell him he can’t work with that cut. I used to work with someone who would go to the GP/A&E at the drop of a hat so she could get the day off or a wee sick line.
Although I’m still CONVINCED he has munchausens!

stick two steri strips on that, a water proof plaster and wear ur rubber gloves when cleaning mario - and that’s advice coming from a nurse! I hope he gets kept waiting for 14hrs 😡.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Definitely trying to get a few days aff work. The wee prick wants to claim disability for a paper cut. Or there’s a big event coming up that he’s no been invited to and he need an excuse not to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely trying to get a few days aff work. The wee prick wants to claim disability for a paper cut. Or there’s a big event coming up that he’s no been invited to and he need an excuse not to go.
Or he's no want to miss the postman wi his new crimbo tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Odd that he's never been on with a selfie showing his stitched hand.

And we want to see those stitches, not just a plaster saying they're underneath or it never happened 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I practically needed A&E myself I ran here that quick in this 30 degree heat (I'm sure when I concentrate I can smell Christmas pine and hear sleighbells).
duck off is that crusty, fish lipped, nose like a builders elbow bleep wasting NHS time for that!!
What a absolute bellend!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.