Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute drama queen he is. A stitch in that little cut? No wonder the NHS is in a bad way with fools like him taking up Doctors time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Absolute drama queen he is. A stitch in that little cut? No wonder the NHS is in a bad way with fools like him taking up Doctors time.
Seriously 🤦‍♀️ stick a plaster on it and duck off. Drain on the NHS, drain on the benefit system, stain on the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s cunts like this that are helping put the NHS on it’s knees. It’s a scratch! Yet he is going to bleeping A&E for it. Just when I thought the bleep couldn’t get any worse

4FD57709-B52B-48A1-B123-2EF24EF2BDDC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ffs, Mario you have to be the biggest attention seeking fanny on the internet. I've had bigger cuts from the thorns on my rose bushes.
Seriously, who in their right mind poses and takes a selfie of a tiny cut.
Like others have said, you're a drain on the NHS, so give your a shake.

This imbecile gets worse by the day, and a total embarrassment.

I still say he never got any attention as a kid, so social media is his lifeline for it. You're still a needy twit 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope he gets to A&E and they tell him to duck off! My 2 year old wouldn’t even flinch at that scratch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No way is he going to turn up in A&E on the bus with this? No way. He cannot, they'll laugh! I hope wee Rayn did it. Keep you power Rayn 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wit a wee paisley pussy going on about a paper cut needing a stitch, slap a plaster on it fanny baws n carry on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t deal with him I think he needs help… how is none of his followers picking up how unstable his mind is!! Only weeks ago he went on a rant how he isn’t doing any decor this year nothing new and that he only done it all for the gram and it was too expensive and he wasn’t happy ect … yet here he is again throwing cash away on new decor he doesn’t need and has no where to store.. maybe if saved this money he would maybe be able to put it towards a upgrade from beruit.
Probably as illiterate as him. I've lost count of how many times I've seen people writing the smorning instead of this morning on local Facebook pages. Probably most of them watch This Morning and still have no clue. Other favourites are colsalaw for coleslaw and pitcher for picture. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Isn't the point of a trigger warning to warn the viewer BEFORE the content appears? Not sticking the tiny writing an inch away from the offending cut. Ffs he is one thick bleep.

Also why anyone would be triggered by that wee paper cut is beyond me. 🥴💀 Ahm mair triggered by his spiky little hand hairs and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
August, heatwave, and here he is wishing his life away and talking about Christmas? Naw hens the bald hermit of Paisley Towers is 100% trolling us. Martin you are one sad little person. Near 40yrs of age & all he has to look forward to is buying more tit for that bedsit to try and gain a few likes on an app that isn't his job. Its actually hard to feel sorry for him because he really is the biggest delusional moonunit of a man. Nae debates about that so aye and so fourth and whatever other bollocks baldy comes out with :LOL: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably as illiterate as him. I've lost count of how many times I've seen people writing the smorning instead of this morning on local Facebook pages. Probably most of them watch This Morning and still have no clue. Other favourites are colsalaw for coleslaw and pitcher for picture. 🥴
Greatful self of steam coughing for coffin. Endless irritation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she is going to start putting trigger warnings on her posts surely they should be appearing far more regularly given the number of selfies she posts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
mirrow instead of mirror or he’s instead of his 🙃 I can’t cope with wrong spelling! It irritates the life out of me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
mirrow instead of mirror or he’s instead of his 🙃 I can’t cope with wrong spelling! It irritates the life out of me 🙈
Me too. Another one they all do is ALOT for A Lot. It’s two words you morons. Not one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.