Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why he’s so obviously blurred his cheeks and forehead but left that mahoosive konk au naturel 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello ma luvlies💎 Happy S U N D A Y to youse aw🥔❤ Here’s a wee tb pic to brighten yer days

9330E64D-D8B0-4CC5-BFAC-375A79842CB6.jpeg

On a side note, I still don’t know how a plastic surgeon hasn’t offered him a free nose job yet, I’ve never seen a bleep that needs it mair than him. Maz, if yer looking for an excuse to go on holiday maybe try Turkey and get your beak fixed whilst you’re there💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How bad must they scam messages be if oor Martin can see through them? The same
individual that expected tae host a séance in his living room wae an app he seen oan TikTok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello ma luvlies💎 Happy S U N D A Y to youse aw🥔❤ Here’s a wee tb pic to brighten yer days

View attachment 1479857

On a side note, I still don’t know how a plastic surgeon hasn’t offered him a free nose job yet, I’ve never seen a bleep that needs it mair than him. Maz, if yer looking for an excuse to go on holiday maybe try Turkey and get your beak fixed whilst you’re there💎
What’s going on with the bespoke eyebrows ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why he’s so obviously blurred his cheeks and forehead but left that mahoosive konk au naturel 🙈😂
He must have sharted oot all of his brain cells ma lovelie. It’s the only explanation for it! Nae debates on ma page!!!! So aye!!! 💎

How bad must they scam messages be if oor Martin can see through them? The same
individual that expected tae host a séance in his living room wae an app he seen oan TikTok.
I thought the same 😅 remember the good old days when he wouldn’t post swipe ups to his eBay tat purchases a la Hinch because “you could see his postal address” 😅😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ask any dermatologist and they'll tell you, you put too many different creams, serums and lotions on at once. It's not rocket science you price tool 🙄
Ffs, invest in getting a nose job, because you see that before your fish lips 😳View attachment 1479423
You can see the pores through the filter ! My god imagine how bad they look in real life!

I reckon we will be going on a pore journeh very soon ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a whiney bastard he is.
Work a full day then come back and moan, not after a couple of hours.
Hope ya lashes droop in the heat 🤪
Screenshot_20220807-180547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do I feel like Martin was scammed* and he did click on one of those links on that viral app? Hard to believe anyone who is thick enough to think a spirit is speaking to them through an app and sends a Robin to his front door is smart enough to spot a scam.

*Nobody could scam him as he loves spending Deek's money and has nay savings in his money box.

View attachment 1479409
Seriously, who DOESN'T know those bloody things are scams? 🤔😂 He's definitely been conned by one of those "cunts"! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely his cleaning job at the polis has air con 🤔 he just doesn’t want a heatwave because he is stuck in his bedsit with nae plans ☀ We are heading down to the coast for a day or two end of the week 💋 am sure he could cop a McGills to Blackpool if he hadn’t spunked all his money on autumn decs 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
859B7CCC-5250-475D-BD6D-9787E6538909.jpeg
Huv ah got Kerry Katonas or dae they look like perfectly aligned bullet holes oan the door? Maybe his safety hus been compromised after aw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel bad fir Martin. Ye cannae help the looks yer born wae and nae wunner so many people are resorting tae plastic surgery when there’s people pointing oot every wee flaw. A don’t believe anyone is ugly on the ootside but knocking grannies oot the road is definitely an ugly trait. Am veering right oot ma ain lane here but looks are arbitrary and fleeting. We aw end up wrinkly, if we’re lucky. It’s his personality that’s ugly so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 39
he has actually put a countdown on for his autumn reveal… or cuntdown cos its him!

i’ve been packing for ma journae to Majorca so am gonna miss it - what a shame, dunno how I will cope!

oh yeh, all inclusive SMELL IT MARION!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.