Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya mazda hen 👋🏻 you look like you smell of those fishy autumn leaves, clean your blackheads ya manky bleep (term of endearment)
Aren’t filters meant to make you look better? Not highlight his bulbous nose. 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Genuinely though why would anyone post that picture of themselves on the internet? The pores on his conk make me want to spew. He’s an absolute roaster and needs to take a seat and get some class. So aye. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do I feel like Martin was scammed* and he did click on one of those links on that viral app? Hard to believe anyone who is thick enough to think a spirit is speaking to them through an app and sends a Robin to his front door is smart enough to spot a scam.

*Nobody could scam him as he loves spending Deek's money and has nay savings in his money box.

Screenshot_20220807-123024_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ask any dermatologist and they'll tell you, you put too many different creams, serums and lotions on at once. It's not rocket science you price tool 🙄
Ffs, invest in getting a nose job, because you see that before your fish lips 😳
Screenshot_20220807-112840_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dare I say it but the filters are awful and at this point he’d look better without them as they look ridiculous. Just ma thoughts lovelies,I’m probably old and way out ma lane but I find the whole filter thing bloody stupid. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stop with the spending on mare face creams, lip scrubs and bloody autumn shite, Marlon - JUST GET A FUCKEN NOSE JOB BECAUSE IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A BADLY MADE PROSTHETIC DIPPED IN BLUSHER. 👃

So aye.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't reframe ma self ma lovelies, ah jist had to make mystic Marion my bespoke profile pic. If you know you know and if you don't know then get to know and so forth
Ah am flattered ma lovely, am gonnae need to reframe masel fae getting a big heid like oor Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dare I say it but the filters are awful and at this point he’d look better without them as they look ridiculous. Just ma thoughts lovelies,I’m probably old and way out ma lane but I find the whole filter thing bloody stupid. So aye
I'm not so sure about that?. Take a look at my profile picture of him as his unfiltered self 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone do a side by side pic, im crap at stuff like that. As much as he's a munter, he looks much better carrying a few extra lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I feel like Martin was scammed* and he did click on one of those links on that viral app? Hard to believe anyone who is thick enough to think a spirit is speaking to them through an app and sends a Robin to his front door is smart enough to spot a scam.

*Nobody could scam him as he loves spending Deek's money and has nay savings in his money box.

View attachment 1479409
The scam he got caught out on:
F11954D4-A8A7-48EE-8C58-8E2C55BF3CBC.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve just had a peek on that Andrew wheatcroft’s insta and maz definitely wants to get him in the bumming fort 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
No caught up yet lovelies but just to let yous know I’m on they lethal aperols 👉🏼 🍹 and holding my phone up high living life as I should. Hope yous are kicking the arse out s u n d a y. Tonsa love K ❤Xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That recent selfie is grotesque. Posing like Andrew his muse, the difference is that bloke is gorgeous, funny and educated. Everything that Martin will never be.

For someone who is apparently into his make up and skincare, he should know and understand his skin but he doesn’t cause he is nothing but a liar and a fraud. He couldn’t tell his arse from his elbow.

Slathering the flat lips in plumping gloss will not change the fact they have deflated back to nothing, maybe you should do your research a little bit better next time M.

Have a great S U N D A Y tattle trolls, off to have a delicious carvery with my family who don’t hate me and I’ll enjoy a few of those 👉 lethal drinks. Bottoms up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.