Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinnae be turning all autumn on us, posting aboot ya plastic fishy leaves then expecting a warum well back here ma lovely.

Ya choose ya lane and stick wit it so aye.

So forth, spine bright & remember your ain lane
Nah don’t worry a realised efter two minutes that, aye a like autumn, but in autumn and a wid miss Martin and his hysterical antics far too much if a abandoned this thread. Am back and here tae stay tonsa love 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone with a pay as you go meter, he’s looking forward to winter a bit too much for ma liking. Wonder if auld strangler toes mr Bailey has rigged his meter for him? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine wishing your life away like that bald hermit. We will be in the middle of winter and he will be going on about lighter nights and Easter. He really is a complete space cadet.

I think he keeps banging on about Autumn now purely to try and wind us up, he must think he is hilarious & that he is really getting to us but in reality we are all laughing at him at the pure bespoke sadness that a near 40yr old man has absolutely duck all else going on in his wee life.

Anyway hens, Monday again, lets mop kick the tit out of today. Hope you all have a great day in your real life jobs that isn't this app. Spine bright. lets do this 💎 💎 💎 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m surprised he hasn’t found and loved the website Shein- they have loads of Christmas and Autumn bits on there dirt cheap. Plus Maz you can pay with Clearpay so spread the cost! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lights glow in 14 weeks. 14 weeks time is the middle of November. Which sounds about right, or even a bit late for Martin. Didn’t he unveil Candy Cane Lame on 1st Nov last year?
like loads of people said before, he’s still living in retail time, getting everything ready for next season before this one has really started. Weird little fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trolling bastard and the figures don’t look accurate to me.
He can duck reeeeet off with that pile of SHITE! 😡 Its glorious here in Wales and the last thing I'm thinking of is the cold, rain and snow - he's genuinely not right in the head! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone with a pay as you go meter, he’s looking forward to winter a bit too much for ma liking. Wonder if auld strangler toes mr Bailey has rigged his meter for him? 🤣
A don’t think his wee brain cell has been watching the news about people on pre paid meters being affected the worst ma lovelie. He will be spending double especially now he’s ripped up the cosy crapets in the lounge 💋💋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You’d think that someone with his ghloulish complexion would be clinging onto summer for dear life rather than pining for the cold, long, wet, dark, windy Scottish winter. 🤨

He’s an hole. That’s aw I’m saying the day. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ye just know, after him saying there will be no candy cane lame the 2nd reveal due to his mental health, we will be treetit to a bespoke countdown early/mid November. He canny help himself. The queen of contradictions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know Derek is basically brain dead but do we think he really doesn’t mind all this nonsense? He must have friends and family, doesn’t he think it’s odd that other middle aged men with no children don’t fling decorations for every season around their homes? Christmas decorations are all well and good although Martin goes way overboard, but you show me another nearly 40 year old childless man who decorates for Easter or autumn.
it’s just not normal. It’s all completely for the gram because they don’t even ever have visitors to see it for real life. Isn’t Marion embarrassed to admit that he spends a fortune on decorations he can neither decorate well with or store afterwards, just to get validation from a load of weird middle aged women he’s never met on the internet?
it’s really very very odd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No ma luvie but he’ll be braw and cosy cos he gets in his bed wi his housecoat on at 7pm wi a hot chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's really hot here, this week (with help cos amnowellstill) we're doing big jobs like curtain bleep washing. But these are big lined curtains that will dry in the garden, not fester in the corner of a mouldy sitting room. Mad to wish your life away, enjoy the seasons as they come round, let's face it the UK is pretty much just grey bleurgh 90% of the time, no proper seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The sun is so nice but you don’t want the sun? Bonkers.
practically everyone feels a bit brighter and more optimistic when it’s sunny. That’s human nature. i guarantee that as soon as it’s raining & grey he’ll be whining about the lack of sunlight. I truly believe that he will get to his deathbed and still be wishing his final moments away waiting for the weekend or next month or the next season.
live your life Mario, don’t wish it away!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolute bespoke vampire, doesn’t like the sun shining. It’s all a load a shite. He’s creating this hatred for summer and nice weather because he lives in a bedsit in Beirut, and can’t enjoy the sun in a garden. The dark, cold nights are when he does the same as everyone else and feels the same. What a sad little life that he needs to pretend to hate the sun just because he can’t stop buying tat so that he can save for a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.