Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Roll on Autumn" stop trying to make Autumn happen hen, it isnae gonna happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If l had your voice, mind etc... I'd hate myself! 🙄View attachment 1480695
Wee Marions full eh hersel the day. The sick inducing selfie, noo this. Trust me naecunt on here or anywhere else for that matter is jealous a yer spending addiction, yer cooncil bedsit, yer 12 year old fiancé or yer suicidal cat!! And naecunt most certainly wants to look or act lit you. So sit doon and get some class Mazda💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Heard our 4 year old talking to my husband 🇩🇪 at bedtime. Can nay believe what they said. Am scundered.

"....fast Herbst" 🍁🍂 and "Papa! Der Herbst ist Schön!"

🤐🤐🤐🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Me after literally all of Marion’s posts the last few days. What a walloper. Really hope Derek dumps him like radioactive waste soon. 🫡

• Haha
I like Autumn, when it's actually autumn. But if this muppet keeps gan oon about it, I'll be bleeping hibernating come the time, so aye! 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi my lovelies. Why were the leaves fishy? Been meaning to ask for about a year lol 🐟
Good question ma lovely. I ordered the same bespoke leaves fae the small business Amazon last year. However I was not decorating my house wae them. I was decorating a school hall for an autumn assembly. Almost gassed the weins with the scent of fish. Now this was a massive hall, I canny imagine how the tiny bedsit smelt. So now ye got to know. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Am no gonna lie, a love autumn, it’s ma birthday month (no ma quote) and this might jist be the thread fur me 😂
Dinnae be turning all autumn on us, posting aboot ya plastic fishy leaves then expecting a warum well back here ma lovely.

Ya choose ya lane and stick wit it so aye.

So forth, spine bright & remember your ain lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Och dearie, ah think ah have been scammed! Mr S and I are heading off to Hampshire (smell the wealth) next week and oor pals hae joost texted to say the weather will be hot, hot, hot! Nooo, here’s ma dilemma….do I believe oor chums o‘ 38 years and pack the sundresses and shorts or do I believe Martin and pack the woolly pullies? Some bespoke advice would be appreciated, so I can reframe from packing the wrang claes. Am fank u in advance, ma lovlies 💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovelies! I’ve had a Martin day and been aw cosy in bed…cause am hungover tae duck. Couldn’t reframe maself from having one too many a they lethal drinks 👉🏻🍹 last night. A well and truly mop kicked the arse out of it.

All this talk of autumn is making me anxious as duck and filling me with dread. The dark nights and mornings depress the life out of me.

Roll on this heatwave. Canny wait to sit out the back door and top the tan up. Watch the weans have a rerr terr in the paddling pool and get hunners a bleep washings oot on the line. Smell the utter wealth ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Och dearie, ah think ah have been scammed! Mr S and I are heading off to Hampshire (smell the wealth) next week and oor pals hae joost texted to say the weather will be hot, hot, hot! Nooo, here’s ma dilemma….do I believe oor chums o‘ 38 years and pack the sundresses and shorts or do I believe Martin and pack the woolly pullies? Some bespoke advice would be appreciated, so I can reframe from packing the wrang claes. Am fank u in advance, ma lovlies 💕💕
Ma lovelie you will be well and truly in my lane as I live in Hampshire. Gie us a shout of you want some recommendations fur high class eating establishments on par with Castelvecchi. And don't forget tae pack your hoosecoat because it's never too hot to get warum and cosy, even oan the south coast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Autumn is my favourite season. I love nights in with the candles on and the leaves are so pretty but i do not own a single piece of autumn tat nor do i wish my life away to get aw cosy 🙄 this bawbag needs his head examined. He has really got right on ma goat this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello ma lovelies! I’ve had a Martin day and been aw cosy in bed…cause am hungover tae duck. Couldn’t reframe maself from having one too many a they lethal drinks 👉🏻🍹 last night. A well and truly mop kicked the arse out of it.

All this talk of autumn is making me anxious as duck and filling me with dread. The dark nights and mornings depress the life out of me.

Roll on this heatwave. Canny wait to sit out the back door and top the tan up. Watch the weans have a rerr terr in the paddling pool and get hunners a bleep washings oot on the line. Smell the utter wealth ma lovelies.
Aye ma lovelie I’ve got the washing machine going as I type ready to hang the bleep out in the morning☀☀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well my lovelies I think I’ve broken my wrist. I went on a flying trip in London over a bespoke curb as I was crossing the road (clearly can’t cross by myself) and I couldn’t reframe myself from falling. It bloody well hurts. I’m no well. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well my lovelies I think I’ve broken my wrist. I went on a flying trip in London over a bespoke curb as I was crossing the road (clearly can’t cross by myself) and I couldn’t reframe myself from falling. It bloody well hurts. I’m no well. X
Oh ma lovelie am so sorry, hope it heals quick. Did a passer by have to help you like when Marion got breathless? Get yersel on the bumming fort and make an appointment with Bruse x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh ma lovelie am so sorry, hope it heals quick. Did a passer by have to help you like when Marion got breathless? Get yersel on the bumming fort and make an appointment with Bruse x
Thanks my lovely. Yes my husband tried to help me but couldn’t catch me. So a passer by offered his helping hand. Couldn’t even look my knight in shining armour in the eye as I was so embarrassed.
thanks my lovely I think It might not of helped with those leathel drinks 🍹 🤣
Got bruse on speed dial my darling xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.