Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K’nell those Hinch threads move quick! That’s a fhull time joab, don’t know how they nusty trolls keep up, whole threads oor a day or two. Martin must be fuming that oor Soph 🤮 is mer talked aboot than his wee sharty erse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh feck off. I'm sitting in the garden with a cappuccino and it's lovely and comfortable to sit in 😎☕

Screenshot_20220812-071638_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she ever start her day not moaning about something? Try and think about some positives for once Martin 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah found it oan the wiki. I quite liked him on that story and the one about showing the postman his chipolata. I was laughing with him not at him. 😳
No lovely I was still laughing at him, evil witch i am

Don’t even start me with this new story we have been treated to!
he doesnt lie in the sun cause he has no garden and the junkies will harass him all day looking 20p if he does lie out.
He’s never been abroad. I don’t even think he’s been over the Scottish border.
Finally - remains youthful! I’ve heard some jokes in my time but that’s the best one. 😭 😭 😂😂
grammar is shite hens. But if you don’t know then get to know. Aye!

It was like 10c in Glasgow last night, compared to 18c down South. Calm down Maz
The heat must rise to the top of Paisley towers my lovely not sit yourself down and get some class - not my quote xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So my highlights from the wiki.

Dancing potato video -crying!!! (The armpits 😳 I know everyone sweats but he must have watched before posting 🤢)

I was floored at the responses to inbox messages his responses are so nasty to people messaging him about fast fashion/buying lots of tat! Those messages were polite and not rude 🧐🧐 why did he respond with such anger and nastiness. It's really shown his true colour.

And lastly the voiceover plug in tit. bleeping howling.

It's a great read for anyone that needs to get ta know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s never been abroad. I don’t even think he’s been over the Scottish border.
Excuse you ma lovelie I’m gonny need to ask you to get back in yer ain lain on that wan. He’s been abroad with Deek to oor Hannah’s Ava May party that looked like a wedding but wiznae a wedding.

Here he is with his designated adult of the evening while Deek was on the dance floor dain the mop kick 🕺🏼 living life as it should be.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s one sweaty, moany, auld bastard.
I guess we’re done with the inspirational journey we were on a few months ago!?

Grapes in yoghurt, quotes about keeping your head held high, positive vibes only ✌🏼 lasted less time than a queue in B&M takes to go down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baffles me why he tried tae blame the cat for no gawn abroad when he’s quite clearly a crabbit bleep wae anything above 10 degrees and neither ah them huv any tolerance tae the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still howling that Cafe Mambo is his fav bar in Ibiza 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can just imagine him rolling up in his hoosecoat an slippers and Deek in his PlayStation jammies, to get aw cosy for the sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m still not convinced Martin and Derek are in a relationship. Surely he’s tricked Deek somehow?? They’re engaged and you’d think they’re housemates (I use the term house loosely 😆).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Havin the best time reading through the wiki clutching ma beak at some of them mop kick dancing fur wan joe maloan soap and the fact he’s actually has a SHART card I thought that was just a joke rolling about my bespoke double bed 🤣
Oor made up stories of Martin ur less far fetched than his real life and nae debates. 😆

It was like 10c in Glasgow last night, compared to 18c down South. Calm down Maz
Aw the burning spoons fae his doonstairs neighbours make it 50 degrees at aw times in Martin's bespoke bedsit. That's why he huz dry lips and he hings his curtains up wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oor made up stories of Martin ur less far fetched than his real life and nae debates. 😆

Aw the burning spoons fae his doonstairs neighbours make it 50 degrees at aw times in Martin's bespoke bedsit. That's why he huz dry lips and he hings his curtains up wet.
Burning spoons 😂😂😂 why couldn’t hinch have gave him her house.. imagine.. aw I cannae move there it’s just no for me I love ma bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's always moaning about the weather, until he does his cash in hand job at his brothers hoose, where he then sits out the garden with a joose. It only pisses him off because he ain't got a garden and never will. You'll be in that wee budgie cage forever you massive turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.