Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I am catching up on the Martin shenanigans (aka sat at home moaning aboot the heat) as I am down south enjoying some a those 👉🍹 on the beach yesterday. Hit 34 here and didn’t go below 24 last night but was fine 👌 nae sweating ma titties off like Martin is in the 10 degrees paisley heatwave. Gutted a forgot to pack ma slippers and nanna hoosecoat- all the summer essentials but aye. Let’s get this holiday done and then a can go shopping in b&m for some Xmas decs 🧹🦵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
😂😂😂😂 as if this deluded ersehole will be working until 4pm. What time are you due to start at ya fanny, 3.20pm??
starts at 3.50pm hen. works 10 minutes the whole week and duck do we hear about it. Moany Martin.

You are all cracking me up on this new day of dawn hens.
Burning spoons 😂
Paisley is on the sun 😂
Budgie Cage 😂

dont have time to quote you all indirectly, this isnt my job!! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crying 🤣 nae whunder he's absoolutley sweating, he's uhnder the bastard quilt 🤦 what a pathetic weasel he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah he’s definitely doing this tae try wind us aw up.. he’s goat tae be.. he’s no winding us up though he’s making us pish n giving more content the wee fud

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies I am catching up on the Martin shenanigans (aka sat at home moaning aboot the heat) as I am down south enjoying some a those 👉🍹 on the beach yesterday. Hit 34 here and didn’t go below 24 last night but was fine 👌 nae sweating ma titties off like Martin is in the 10 degrees paisley heatwave. Gutted a forgot to pack ma slippers and nanna hoosecoat- all the summer essentials but aye. Let’s get this holiday done and then a can go shopping in b&m for some Xmas decs 🧹🦵
Same hen! Am doon south and it's warum but not unbearable by any stretch. I was in Italy last month (the wealth) and it got tae 42 degrees - I was well and truly sliding through the flairs on that occasion.

I can't believe he's moaning this much about our half arsed summer heatwave. There is no way he's been abroad before - I refuse to believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so excited for the upcoming autumn reel now I could rip ma wee titties off!!!
Nothing like melting in traffic on a closed motorway in a jumpsuit so ya can't have a piss and no water so slowly dehydrating to get me in the mood for fantasising about dossing under my skanket in my hoosecoot surrounded by fishy leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely gutted ma lovelies, I’ve had no sleep all night, not with the heat but the pure excitement of the autumn haul this weekend and now he’s gone and cancelled it to live his best life, bastard!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hahahaha wee turd has delayed his aUTumN HaUl so he can go “live his life” this weekend instead 😂😂😂😂😆 aye no bother marigold!

More like it’s HIGH SUMMER and even you can’t stomach looking like that much of a fanny ✌🏼 and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Shall we take bets on what he’s doing ‘living his life’ this weekend?
Spoons breakie, wee nose round tha shops, shakey pic of a water waste pipe, joose in tha brothers gardun. Home and cosy by 7pm in hoosecoat and slippers moaning aboot tha heat. Maybe a wee castlevicci for dins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well that’s us tellt. Nae autumn journey for us this heatwave dayn of dawn. He’s out living his life this weekend. Can’t wait!

Bets on what he is doing this weekend. Maybe a trip to the seaside tomorrow and cocktails in the garden with the girlies in the evening? Oh no wait that’s me 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now she's meltin way the male menopause 🙄 That's cause we pointed out that it's no actually that warum. Especially at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HUNNERS AND HUNNERS OFF YOUSE CLICKED ON MA LINK
ORTHOPEDIC TRAINERS ARE OUT
2F9CB5FB-296B-4250-8BCB-4C868F0603DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does he actually think he looks young for his age. Seriously no words for that dried up crusty face. The only youthful thing is his teenage pores on his hooter!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just started his dots of doom, and this fanny said he's hardly on Instagram these days. He's on it longer than he feckin works!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just started his dots of doom, and this fanny said he's hardly on Instagram these days. He's on it longer than he feckin works!
To be fair though that’s not hard 😂. The walk to work is probably longer than he actually works too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s obviously going to work via a shop and eating before he starts work, so when do we reckon he starts? 12? Finishing at 4? Get a full time job Maria hen 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.